<Morning Mayhem> 1/10M Afternoon Team LFM

Morning Mayhem (Alliance Stormrage) Is a Heroic driven AOTC raid guild of 7+ years. We build our members from within and work together to down new content. We have 2 different raid teams and times. Community based with lots of discord action and Mythic + running. Once we get heroic on farm, we would like to push mythic, however we are by no means a Cutting Edge Guild. Consistency is key!
Raid times:
• 1) 9:15am-Noon W/Th (Eastern/Server time)
• 2) 2pm-4pm W/Th EST

Recruiting:
Am team currently full and not taking new members
Afternoon team is looking primarly for a few solid dps to push some mythics and into the next tier. Pref given to DKs and Rouges.

Contact: YV at yvenles#1187 BTAG or Yv#1741 Discord for more info.

1 Like

Still looking for all groups

Morning Team and Afternoon team running today. Still need people for both teams.

Still need dps for both teams potentially a tank for afternoon team.

Just a question for yall.

My work schedule is pretty inconsistent, was wondering if there would be any chance of raiding with multiple teams. That way I can consistently raid as my days at work are no the same every week.

illmerica#1459

sent you a btag request would love to talk with you more.

Have a few spots still open especially in afternoon team to potentially push mythic’s.

Still need a couple of dps and maybe a healer for afternoon team especially.

Looking for people for afternoon team for mythics

still looking for dps and possibly a healer for both teams.

Still looking for core spots for both teams. DPS especially needed for both teams.

These are a great bunch of good polite knowledgeable people who have raided together for years if you want to ask questions and if your active and reliable chat with this great guy

To the top!

Still looking for new people to run with us hit me up.

still need new people for both teams especially dps

Still looking for people. Possibly need a tank for afternoon team. hit me up.

Still need a potential tank for afternoon team.

Looking for dps for both teams or next tier pushing it strong at release.

Looking for tank for afternoon team and still dps for both teams hit me up.

Would your morning team need a Resto druid?