More nerf’s needed

Todays tuning run was not enough . DH are still too strong

6 Likes

“ IT’S NOT ENOUGH, Dad! WHAT IF I WANT WINGS?!”

1 Like

Why are you like this?

1 Like

How the fck you still here

Do all classes get endless troll posts from kids like this?

1 Like

Just the ones which seem broken in PvP all the time … aka DH

Havoc DH was probably one of the most underrepresented class on the ladder for all of SL and was never picked in any tournaments. So, keep telling yourself that they are constantly OP if it helps you climb out of 1400.

4 Likes

You should reroll Evoker, now that is a real 3 button class. I am having so much fun 1 shotting

1 Like

Maybe but it allowed all the 1400 DH to get 2200 in the last month

I think the nerfs come into effect Nov 29

Hell in Legion it was even more underrepresented in 3s at upper levels.

Uhhhh, DH was insane almost all of SL, outside of S1 lol. Just because stuff doesn’t get picked in tournaments doesn’t mean it isn’t good.

I’d like you to go ahead and take that garbage opinion over to the arena forums for a nice fat ratio if you truly believe it

DH was “insane” when The Hunt could one shot, which was quickly nerfed. It was never overpowered like you and others seem to think which is why they were underrepresented on the ladder and hardly appeared the higher you climbed. They for sure were decent, but were nowhere near as strong as say Affliction Warlock which could regularly 1v2 or even 1v3 as Maldiva and Pikaboo showed. Or Warrior, which also pumped out a lot consistent damage but also had tons of utility and was actually one of the most consistently picked classes and had the highest winrate. Tournament picks and representation is pretty important so I’m not sure where you’re going with that argument.

The nature of DH made them good at a certain level, but like I said, the more experience you got and the higher you climbed, the less of a problem they were.

Off-topic, but Havoc DH was also pretty mid in PvE too for almost all of SL. It wasn’t a top performer in raid, middle of the pack in fact, and was actually pretty bad in M+ for the past 2 seasons. It also universally was known to have one of the worst playstyles that WoW has introduced, which was a 2 button rotation to babysit a DoT. No one liked it. Launch of SL capped blade dance and eye beam had SQRT scaling beyond 1 target, and was one of the worst melees at that time. Though, most melee was garbage during the launch of SL.

So, yeah, take my comments to the arena forums where it’ll be “ratio’d” by people who clearly never climbed out of 1400 and I’ll sip water and laugh while I’ll remember fondly of the times that Affliction Warlock could 1v2 and Warriors could slap their forehead and do more damage and utility than Havoc DH, or the time that rogues could one shot with a macro, or the time where Hunters got to be overpowered for 2 seasons straight in all content. :clown_face:

Also, rich calling Havoc DH “insane” on a rogue profile lmao.

4 Likes

People are stupid as fck. Enjoyed get one shot by evoker in DF.

Post nerf I still hit 32k hunt crits in s1.

DH/Boomkin was free glad in S2.

It was still strong in S3, and Hero Cleave also was nuts. DH/Spriest never died. DH/Fury was also gross since it’s just PvE damage.

I didn’t play S4, but with the nerf to holy priest that just pumps DH’s value even more.

Let’s not have bad class bias. Just because DH wasn’t fury, outlaw, or demo lock doesn’t mean it wasn’t absolutely disgusting.

1 Like

But you’re only 1600 on your DH’s in your life time, so ???

And that is why you never pass duelist from 2020?? If it was free glad. Never clear more than normal raid?

I played the first two weeks of S2 when everybody was still NF and then quit due to RL. Came back for S3 about half way through.

What’s your point classic character? Post on main or shut up.

Nobody believe you or give a shat

You’ve got brain damage lol, bye bye classic weirdo thanks for stopping in