More Horde Mount Bias? Why does Blizzard hate the Alliance?

The moment you realize everyone gets free heroic raiding gear from so many sources that one more doesn’t even make a difference.

The alliance only had it for 2 weeks. It is now 5 ilvls lower than heroic, which is the same as regular emissary gear, which is falling from the sky for everyone now.

Nobody’s playing anymore because what’s the point when you get to heroic raid ilvl in a couple weeks of play? When even all your alts are heroic raid lvl geared super fast that leaves no more character progression to speak of.

Yet all the serious pvpers went to horde because emfh got nerfed. Hmm…

Thousands of night elves.

4 Likes

So giving ONLY one side even MORE free gear and unfair advantages (hello? WM bonus?) and 50% extra honor for 3 y ears now is okay? Just play fair, dude. Nobody wants to play a game that has terrible practices in it. Stop trying to defend it, It’s wrong.

Wrong. It was 8+ weeks, dude. Stop lying. It was as soon as 8.2 started and until the new raid came out. Every ally had their WM on every week and were camping every world quest, capitol city, and incursion. Which normally would be 100% okay with me, but not when they’re getting handed unfair and game ruining advantages left and right.

Trying to justify the alliance getting unfair game ruining buffs every expansion is wrong, just stop.

I like to believe because Blizzard is ruining the game by giving the alliance free stuff every expansion. Been horde since vanilla. Why should I pay $15 a month when alliance players get free heroic ilvl gear for 8+ weeks even after a brand new raid tier drops when people are barely clearing a single boss?

We all pay $15 a month to play. Arguing that they should get free stuff is wrong and it ruins the game.

Prove it? Leaderboards say otherwise. Stop just making stuff up. :roll_eyes:

It is my understanding that the baby pterodactyl mount is accessible by both Alliance and Horde players once it is unlocked.

Little consolation for Alliance only players I suppose, but you have more horses than you can ever want. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Well…

1. There should be no wm bonus, i do think they messed up on that. That’s the only reason they increased it in the first place. Horde were getting a free 10% because alliance weren’t bothering since they got massacred for the first few months wm was a thing. As far as extra honor, as stated below, that’s because most competitive pvpers went horde so they had to find an incentive in order to keep pvp from only being a horde fest.
  2. It was nerfed after the second week (or was it the first?) Of season 2. The reason it was bumped back up, and was heroic ilvl near the end of season 1, was because normal raid ilvl was worse than emissaries, so there would be no incentive in it, and the quest would be pointless. Also before alliance got that incentive alliance flight paths were being camped constantly. I couldn’t even wq in wm myself without a horde raid sweeping the wq area.
  3. It’s nice you like to believe that, but it’s simply not true. If that were the case no alliance players would quit, only horde, and that has obviously not happened. Also if you think aoo is the reason people are getting 400 ilvl without raiding, then you’re not looking at the big picture. I have an alt that’s almost never done aoo (and that i haven’t even played for 2-3 months), but has gotten gear from wf, weekly event, and emissaries, and is almost 400 ilvl without heroic raiding or m+. Aoo is a drop in the bucket when it comes to being able to obtain heroic ilvl loot. Also

Seems you actually agree with OP. That’s what this whole thread is about.

1. Look at any participation/population numbers. It’s extremely common knowledge that the vast majority of competitive pvpers went horde soon after the human racial was nerfed.
1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t hate the Alliance.

However they do need to step up their mount game for Alliance.

2 Likes

Which would be fine, nobody demanded or asked for a WM bonus in the first place. People have been playing on PvP servers since vanilla.

The alliance CHOSE to not PvP, that’s fine. That’s their choice. They shouldn’t get free stuff because they cried that nobody on their faction wants to wPvP though.

Wrong. For 8 weeks alliance got current ilvl heroic raiding gear for doing a quest to kill horde players, fact. Even after the new raid tier came out they got a 400 ilvl piece, something most players in general weren’t even going to get even if they got a few bosses down.

It’s insanely unfair and still is. There’s no point to argue against this. Alliance is getting unfair advantages, that’s not good, period.

Alliance players love to cry and complain “omfg 2% of the player base that does competitive raiding went horde, HORDE BIAS! WAAAH!” nobody who’s ever complained about that has ever been a gladiator without paying for it or done world first raiding, guaranteed.

Is it? You can’t get 1-5 or so 400 ilvl pieces from emissaries every week like the rest of us?
And it’s funny you bring up world first raiding, since every guild who even has a chance to get world first went horde.

1 Like

You’re completely ignoring the point and trying to say “everyone gets gear, so it’s fine if alliance gets MORE free gear handed to them” and completely ignoring the fact the alliance is constantly getting game ruining advantages handed to them every expansion.

You’re wrong and your opinion is poor. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Read the edit, also i don’t think its right for anyone to get free gear, but getting 1 more piece of free gear a week when everyone can get 5+ free pieces a week doesn’t make a difference.

getting end game heroic ilvl raiding gear every week without having to do anything is wrong. Only one side getting it is even more wrong. You’re wrong, stop.

Why do people imagine that “somebody hates my group”,
picking and choosing the things that support this idea,
ignoring all the things that dis-prove this idea?

Luckily Blizzard knows about this syndrome, and knows that no matter what Blizzard does, a few players will keep saying “THIS proves that Blizzard hates my group!”

For me personally, it is clearly obvious (and provable: see my 40-page post in another forum) that Blizzard hates female dwarf players that wear horned helms. It’s obvious! Don’t bother denying it!

2 Likes

Except that both sides are getting a ridiculous amount of it. I’m not wrong. Heroic raid ilvl gear is falling from the sky, onto everyone. One more piece makes no difference.

Now we can, but we couldn’t 7 months ago.

I support this idea 100%; a wicker mount would be very awesome, indeed.

Oooh… And I’d take one of these, too!

Despite now craving a wicker and lizard mount–in multiple colors, tyvm–I, too, am fan of horses and was stoked (and relieved) to finally earn enough rep to get the 3 BfA ones.

It’s not just gear, though. On TOP of free gear they’re getting unfair advantages every expansion. You’re wrong.

1 Like

You can friend yourself, making a new account, or friend complete strangers for the RaF pets and mounts.
No actual acquaintance needed.

Can you RAF accounts on under the same BNET?

I’ll play the Kazoo.

Do you guys not have Horses ?

1 Like

You mean incentives to not let pvp die? Can’t have pvp with only one side. Wpvp wise i don’t think they should have incentives. Que in pvp wise, they need them.