More Horde Mount Bias? Why does Blizzard hate the Alliance?

That’s your opinion.

And so is yours, stop acting like an overrated AR will save anything.

like all of Legion was alliance story aside from Suramar (which wasn’t even horde at the time and had lots of nelf tie ins so) I truly never get these kinds of threads.

1 Like

A lot of people like High Elves, I don’t know where you got that you are in the majority.

This forums only started not liking it because it was spammed non stop.

There are already Horde players, playing in the alliance, just because void belves are the same model of blood elf!

Imagine what would be the stampede if the alliance had the version that is not corrupt and could be a paladin, who did not need to suck a Naaru, to pretend to converge the sacred power?

… really? Another re skin race will encourage horde to go to alliance for high elves when they already got blood elves? Your logic is pathetic.

1 Like

Did you see how the Horde population imploded when BC was came out?

Gasp… People like playing Elves in a high fantasy game??

New race is not going to solve anything. You got 4 races of the same nature to choose from. You’re trying to apply a band aid to a bullet wound. Not going to do anything but bleed out. Adding a race isn’t going to fix anything. Need to re invent the world and make it matter.

“The horde is there waiting for you”

Have you forgotten about this little number from the game director already? Quit begging for what the horde has

Always nice to get some trolls post in here. Thanks for your input.

1 Like

You think quoting the game director is trolling?

Nice projecting lmao

With us having to endure this awful, awful writing of this story. We should get something. After all we have yet another warchief go poof.

1 Like

Oh I want Alpaca mounts.

3 Likes

I mean… We get the whole “you invaded our city!” bologna tossed at us at every opportunity. Even had people say “why do Alliance get to kill our leaders?” When we haven’t ever killed a Horde leader, which brings me to my next point…

Garrosh got yanked at the last moment when we should have been able to kill him. So… It’s not like Horde leaders don’t have their get-out-of-jail free card.

5 Likes

I wish they’d spend more time on game content than dangling all these shiny new collectables in front of us as if that’s good enough.

“Instead of improving Warfronts and Island Expeditions let’s introduce 30 new mounts and call it good.”

2 Likes

When I started in 2008 I learned you could get other factions mounts by becoming exalted with them. The first one I did was SW because “Horse mounts are awesome!!!” I even got the Quel’ dorei steed from the tournament. This xpack there’s definitely a bit of horse fatigue setting in. Maybe they’ll create a dungeon called The Glue Factory where Alliance will definitely have the advantage by sacrificing some horses to down a boss that drops a unique mount!

1 Like

Yah cuz you did invade our city…again. And killed another horde character…again. Alliance gets to tp out over and over and over

Pay attention. We haven’t killed any Horde leaders.

What “Horde characters” besides Rastadude are you trying to pin on us? Clarify.

2 Likes

I actually love the horses and gryphons. I don’t even use most of the horde mounts. I just don’t like them.
My first rep when I was human was the Night Elves. I remember staying up for hours doing the questing in those zones to get the mounts.

1 Like

EUGH. No thank you on another Direhorn.
Lets see… There’s 3 direhorns from the Warbringers.
One from Oondasta.
One for each faction (2 total) from Isle of Thunder Rep.
Zandalari racial mount.

Now another one?

HOW is this Horde bias? LOL. Weren’t ya’ll JUST complaining about how many horses you’re getting? We got that too. They’re just called Direhorns.
So /yawn at this thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: