More alliance premade exploiting

Now when they aggro the warmasters too soon or if they’re starting to wipe the run to the hut outside Drek’s room and bug them out. Seen it 3 times today.

Any premade apologists want to jump in and explain how that isn’t exploiting?

8 Likes

Then you had three opportunities to kill them. I’m not going to defend abusing mob pathing or quirks, but there are a TON of them in AV and the chances of them getting fixed are slim to none. So you better get used to the idea of needing to actually pvp to win instead of expecting the npc’s to do it for you.

4 Likes

Oh we ended up winning. Typically only the trash tier premades put themselves in a position that they’re going to wipe on the warmasters. It just goes to show that no matter how much they stack the deck in their favor, no matter how many bugs they exploit and advantages they seek, they still can’t compete.

The root problem is the faction imbalance that allows premades to be a thing. Blizzard needs to remove the ability to form premades (easy fix) and then work on faction imbalance in general (not so easy).

1 Like

Actually they could have stopped them in their tracks well forward of their base. So that’s way more than three opportunities

Easy fix you say? Yet you provide no solution.

It has been posted many times.

1. Remove the AV# from the UI.
  2. Add a 15 minute deserter debuff if you dodge a queue.
9 Likes

Won’t that just stop alliance from queueing AV?

1 Like

Why would it? They still need honor. It will just level the playing field.

1 Like

Probably. Lol. They think they want to get rid of premades but they don’t.
Better to kill them slowly one zerg at a time.

And when I go into open world to do anything I’m surrounded by a Zerg army of horde trying to farm me. What’s your solution to that?

If they are going to fix premades they need to fix that as well.

Faction queues? If only 1000 alliance are logged in only 1000 horde can be logged in.

Sound good?

3 Likes

Roll a pve server. No one can do that to you there. Unless you let em.

Yea, i saw this in a few of the games too. and all the mages they have just spam aoe, prevent pretty much anyone from entering the little hut without instant dying.(melee that is)

if you can target in that little hut, which is a pain in the rear, would be a nice spot to throw a grenade or place sapper charge.

There is an easy fix, but many would be so pissy about it because they would cry #nochanges while simultaneously whining about everything.

One way faction change. Peeps would take it for instaqueue premades.

thats no solution. That’s like me saying reroll alliance if you don’t want to fight premades

I seen this the first week AV was out. It’s an old exploit well known on the private servers and I wouldn’t say is used all that much, since they rarely actually have a need to use it, but it is widely known of and always in their back pocket.

Sounds like you rolled the wrong server. However much you cry about it, that’s the reality of PvP servers.

I play in what is likely the smallest minority of any PvP server - HS Horde, so this isn’t coming from a perspective where I don’t understand what you’re saying.

Nevertheless, you should be on a PvE server if you can’t take it and adapt.

This wouldn’t solve anything. Horde wouldn’t faction change. They can’t take their OP racials with them

1 Like

It’s literally the solution to allow people to play without other players hindering them. Most old school mmo’s didn’t have pve servers.
That’s why when they first became a thing they were called the carebear server/ ruleset.

So if you hate fighting premades reroll alliance.

Alliance racials are just as good.

Top guilds in the world for both PvP and E roll Ally. Gnome mage is basically a hero class.

If it’s one way it doesn’t matter if “many” will, but some will and it would help. I know numerous people that would.