More alliance player?

Why alliance side arena is so dead? Litereally human, night elf racial are so strong. The pvp population is not even 50-50 it’s more like 70-30. Really hope dev can make the faction population more balanced.

3 Likes

I mean the horde has a much larger playerbase so new players rather start on horde instead of alliance, so it’s easier for them to get into groups and find people to play with. Horde has also had better pve racials for years, leading to this imbalance.

It also doesn’t help when blizz makes fun of alliance players on official events.

1 Like

why would alliance try fair pvp?

they lose those.

you can find them doing 1000 vs 1 “world pvp” in nazjatar.

1 Like

Yeah, I gotta give it to Alliance for organizing those raid groups to religiously smash us in Naz. Sometimes I get murdered the second I port in lol

“For the Alliance” just doesn’t have the same ring to it.

1 Like

IDK how RUIN even manages to play in those Naz shards, they just zone in and take over the area, you press an ability and it doesn’t go off untill 5 seconds but it’s worth it for the free 150 conquest i guess lol

WoD was 90% alliance and then the alliance racials got nerfed pretty hard and the introduction to pvp talents and the relentless talent combo-ed with orc stun resistance the horde racials became the strong again and everyone jumped ship. They finally brought the horde racials down but gave no buffs to the alliance ones, so there was no incentive to switch.

Dont act like horde honor 1v1s. I seen you out in world and tried ganking me with another helping you. So need to get off that high horse

2 Likes

They don’t but I’ve yet to see a 40 man raid group of horde camping one guy at a flight path like I’ve seen alliance do too many times lmao.

Then you didn’t ever turn in the tort emissary in stormsong. Cause you couldn’t take that fp without landing into a huge horde raid.

Like I have both sides. I see both sides. This isn’t a uniquely alliance or horde thing, but a wow player thing.

4 Likes

Eh I guess that’s fair lmao. I do remember fox talking about all the horde helping turtles to the water and how they kindly helped him to the water too after killing him to dump his dead body :joy::joy:

Horde races are just cooler? Tauren, Zandalari, Goblin. Can’t really beat that.

Hahahahahahaha good try Clown, evertytime there’s a fair fight Horde just run away, they are so used to have the numbers that when they see themselves in a fair fight they just vanish.

1 Like

Kk on ally you either queue with straight r1s and realize how unequivocally bad you actually are or you queue with sub 2k people. There is not much in between. Maybe next season or expac more people play so there are more people in the middle. On horde there are more people of varying skill levels which makes the game way more fun.

That’s a very silly thought process, thinking one particular mindset is set to one particular faction is dumb.

Both sides have every type of personality it’s not just one side.

3 Likes

People forget its all just pixels being controlled by human beings

Meanwhile I get murdered in every other shard if I don’t join those raid groups.

There are a lot of factors. Horde side is heavily populated because of raiding. All the mythic raiding guilds that are doing strong progression and actually clearing content are majority on Horde side.

This means more opportunities for players who like to pvp to get into a pve guild faster than it would be if you were on Alliance. Racials on Horde are really good for both pvp and pve, while the racials on Alliance aren’t as strong, except for Shadowmeld in pve.

But, Alliance does have better pvp racials because of Humans being able to play relentless, Night Elves with Shadowmeld, Dark Iron for the damage boost, Dwarf for the damage reduction, Gnome for Escape Artist, and soon for the op af Mechagnomes.

Due to the games most popular aspect being pve, people will gravitate towards the better and more active side.

If something were to happen like Orc racials getting nerfed, then a lot more players would go to Alliance side for pvp. Orcs is the most popular pvp race on Horde side. Knock that off the top, people will change.

1 Like

Horde LFG seems pretty dead as well, and whatever groups there are seem to be mostly ragnaros/quel’thelas.

Honnestly they need to make arenas cross fraction, and then have everyone be able to choose a racial (any racial) at the start of every game.

But they prolly wont cuz $$$ :frowning:

Sad because the technology is in place to do something like that too.