Mooseheads recruiting. We are a 25-man, 2 night per week Horde raiding guild on Arugal comprised of fun and mature people. We’re looking for people who are serious about raid progression. We do not force our raiders to treat WoW as a full-time job. We raid a comfortable 2 nights a week leaving plenty of time for our members to pursue outside interests. When it comes raid time, we work hard and make good use of our time. We spend less time wiping than the average progression guild. We come to boss fights prepared, and we swiftly take down new content on a consistent basis.
What we can offer you?
- Free enchants/consumables during progression
- An active and social team (10-20+ in discord daily, including on off raid days)
- A thriving alt raid to gear your alts (GDKP through the BiS discord) Friday nights
- No racism, toxicity or drama
Class Availability We are always recruiting skilled and dedicated players. We do not accept applicants for bench spots. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. Our trial period generally lasts 2 weeks, depending on performance. During this period, we evaluate trial raiders based on their attitude, attendance, skill level, situational awareness, and cohesiveness with the guild as a whole.
We’re seeking the following roles/classes:
Friday 6:00pm - GDKP ALT raid through BiS Discord
Sunday 5:00pm – 09:00pm AEST
Monday 6:00pm – 09:00pm AEST (only if required - highly unlikely)
- 18+ years old
- Discord & working mic
- Extensive raiding experience, high skill level, extensive knowledge of raiding and class mechanics, high raid awareness
- Able to maintain a minimum of 90% raid attendance
- Be a member of the guild, not just someone that shows up to raid.