Moonkin form armor

So I got you banned 50 times? And perma banned? Was I even around then?

So it has to be one person flagging you? It couldn’t be the offensive way you insult everyone?

Algebra is dealing with unknowns; x, y, whatever you like. Him utilizing a bunch of known variables to determine play time is just arithmetic.

Tldr Algebra: 2 + x = 5 solve for x
Basic math: 2 + 3 = ? Solve the equation.

Also thank you for the trust info. I don’t really get into trouble and feel as though I’m on here somewhat enough but perhaps not :man_shrugging:t2:

banger thread

3 Likes
2 Likes

Reading remi roast swole for 100 comments while drinking my morning coffee and eating my breakfast burritos is definitely a good start to the week.

4 Likes

Its a great time to be on the forums.

3 Likes

So guys have we solved the Moonkin armor issue?

1 Like

The level of arrogance I see here is astounding.

Depends on spec for qs. 40 min is avg for my warrior as arms

“easy” i wish life was like the forums where I just freely cast FM lol

Yes. There is no issue

This man has never heard of weight distribution.

This vs Man in a heavy dress, who wins.

1 Like

Tuning for Moonkin aside, the way armor works in pvp right now is too static and too arbitrary. There’s no reasonable way to gear for more or less of it, you can’t really play around it, and it affects certain specific matchups a lot and others not at all.

Player choices could be:

• giving something up to get more armor
  • moving some of the physical DR to magical DR
  • giving something up to gain armor pen, at least temporarily

And for the record, I already run faster.
https://imgur.com/a/xMK86wi

there was a time he displayed his math skills before yesterday. Math skills you learn in 6th grade algebra.

Arguing about Math with Swole would be akin to pulling up to a homeless guy to ask his opinion on the best savings plans for retirement.

6 Likes