Moonkin - 209 LF Guild

Oops…sorry, that is not my main. I changed my profile.

Kargath alliance guild, if interested in talking some add me… Tavolas#11261. We are a guild of RL friends with a laid back bunch, but we do want to progress. Sat and Sun raid times at 8pm EST till 11 pm.

Hello there Kaezin, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need a resto druid, a resto shaman, could use another holy paly, and as far as dps goes we could use a boomy and a warlock, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey, my build could be a good fit.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/htichondriushandsome-currently-910-heroic-recruiting/837339

Hey there, hoping you’re a fit for us!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 4/10H

We’re looking for RDPS! We are 10/10N, 4/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid. Our current roster is around 13.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you want to chat some more or hop into Discord

If you’re open to going Horde, would love to chat.

We’re currently 9/10H & 1/10M with < 10% pulls on H Sire, looking for the big pumper Boomy’s. We raid Thursday 9pm - 11:30pm EST & Friday 9pm - 12:30am EST.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/faceroll-h-us-illidan-110-m-lf-healer-and-rdps/836745

Hello Kaezin

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

We have a trial night set for Tuesday at raid time

Hello!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc and also might dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 8/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 9/10H 1/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. RBG’S on the weekend and 3rd optional raid night Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need Mage , War & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hey there! I posted a link to my guild post. Let me know if you’re interested :smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-new-weekend-raiding-guild/857556

Hello there! The forbidden rising (H) on Hyjal is currently looking for people for our Wed/Thrs team (4-10H), raid times are 6-9 pst. We are a casual aotc focused guild and strive to have fun and clear content. If you are still looking for a place to call home please reach out to us and lets have a chat! Please add me or our teams RL on btag if you are interested.

Hera#1937
lunerblade#1255

Inevitable is a guild of friends formed for end-game progression in Shadowlands. We have active members who push arena and RBG rating, frequently push M+ keys, and have a core raiding team with a few open slots. Often competitive with each other just trying to push farther.

Raid Times

Heroic: 9/10H, 10/10N

Tuesday & Thursday, Friday, 7:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST

Normal Farm

Wednesday, 7:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST

Recruitment:

Heroic - Currently recruiting DPS, Ranged preferably (Lacking a Mage). All excellent applicants are welcome to apply!

Also looking for people focused on pushing keys. When we aren’t raiding we are always looking to run keys with one another.

Raid Requirements:

• Gemmed/enchanted gear, potions, oils, and armor kits.
  • Feasts and Cauldrons, gems, enchants, potions, oils, and armor kits are provided but please have backups and help contribute to the machine so we can produce enough for everybody.
  • A positive attitude.
  • Discord.

General Expectations:

• Be an Adult; harassment is not tolerated.
  • Be on time and ready. We raid 3 nights a week, let’s make good use of the time we do have.

If you are interested or have any questions please contact me on Battle.net or Discord - include your character name, spec, and current server.

GM: Discord: Ratha#0856 // Bnet: Ratha#11237
Officer: Discord: Waited12ears#9954 Bnet: Waited12ears#1255

Unbroken Alliance Est. in 2010 is currently seeking one heals shaman or druid and several dps for our heroic grp we have four bosses left and then heading to mythics… We are seeking a Outlaw Rogue, Elemental Shaman, Boomie,Hunter and Unholy Dk. If you are one of these awesome specs hit me up and lets talk. Our raid days are Tue Wed 745 to 10pm Est. Also have open spots for second raid team which is currently on normal heading to heroic. ty Ureka#1269

Hey Kaezin, we are currently 7/10H and raid W/Th from 9p-12a CST.

Add me if interested; bnet - fiikfiic#1815 (four i’s)

Thanks, added. :slight_smile:

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
2/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

• Castle Nathria [9/10 H]
  • Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
  • Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
  • Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
  • Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:

• Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:

• kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
  • Kawaiihealer#1404
  • nebu46#1564

==============================================
We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (1 spot)
*Any

• Vengeance Demon Hunter (high demand)

Healers (full)

Melee DPS (DH only)

• Havoc Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
*Mages / Boomkin / Warlocks preffered!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me! :smiley:

If you’re open to server transfer and can play later, here is our spam to look at!

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
2/10M (14% on Hungering Destoryer), 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hey Kae!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359