Moon Guard stigma and ranked arena

Howdy! I returned to wow at BFA launch and chose to go to Moon Guard since my friend played there. I have had a small amount of flaming due to… well, you know…it’s MG. For Shadowlands, I wanted to make a legitimate Glad push as i’m 2.2xp now and my main class is getting some much needed abilities back and i feel like this next season is going to be my season (i HOPE).

I was wondering if anyone here would actually think to avoid a MG player in ranked pvp, whether its RBG or Arena. Does the server effect your decision at all? I was considering moving to either WrA as its still an RP server, or Sargeras because of the population and PvP emphasis.

You’re 2kxp. Bit of a difference.

This isn’t a thing or ever been a thing.

3 Likes

maybe he was confusing it with his mmr?

You’re think of Rag players for PvE. I know a 2700 player on MG, don’t think anyone thinks anything of it.

5 Likes

MG players tend to have good mogs so I actually prefer playing with them. Plus their tbag skills are on point :ok_hand:t2:

8 Likes

Generally speaking I avoid people from Oceanic servers for lag, and if I am making a legitimate push and using voice I avoid people who can’t speak English.

Other than that it really doesn’t matter.

What about people who speak in baby voices?

Goo goo gaa gaa wiine the siwwy wiwwy bowwt 4head

4 Likes

What is wrong with you

7 Likes

Outside of one to two people in random BG’s who get mouthy because they’re shielding their ego for their own incompetence, I’ve never had an issue being from MG. I don’t think many people really care.

1 Like

I just can’t pwonounce aww of my wetters cowwectwy weave me awwone :sob:

2 Likes

Only If they’re one of those furry loving goldshire roleplayers.

1 Like

uwu

10 chars

1 Like

Couldn’t tell you, since Horde MG is basically non existent xD Usually though I don’t care what server someone is from aside from Ragnarok >.>

1 Like

not since battlegroups died.

Emberstrom / Moon Guard’s old battlegroup was the big meme back in the day. These days…Idc if you like goldshire my guy.

2 Likes

Only realms I tend to avoid are Ragnaros and Quel’Thalas.

1 Like

One time I was doing 3’s in voice with a warrior from MG and every time he would Mortal Strike he’d shout in comms, “prepare as I penetrate alliance filth with my Roman Gladius” and that was it for me.

1 Like

R/thathappened

Don’t really think it matters, Ragnaros stigma is probably worse. A few months ago while in lfg we invited a hpal for our 3s, we were same cr (1.9 back then) and exp but he said “lol Rag wtf” and left (my spriest buddy is from Rag).

We queued into him and we were really happy we didn’t play with him at all.

Just keep queuing until you find people with more than 2 neurons, or until you hate life thx to lfg.

2 Likes