Monk/Paladin Healer Looking for Guild

I have AOTC, with minimal mythic experience.
I really enjoy running keys
I can flex as dps with my monk, willing to faction change and or server transfer
Let me know if you need more information

EmTee@11882

Special Friends on Proudmoore Alliance would be interested in a flex monk, mistweaver/windwalker. We have a healthy m+ community, with a ton of people doing at least 15s and a few pushing higher than 20 right now. We’re 5/12M and raid on Tuesday/Wednesday 9PM-12 Eastern. If you’re interested hit me up on Bnet @Cryogenix#1778 or one of our other officers listed in this recruitment post.

Hey,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hi Swiftt, Meh on Proudmoore is actively looking for a monk, being able to flex to DPS is also a huge plus. We recently transferred the guild off a dying server and have gotten a bit of a late start to mythic. We are now 3/12M in Ny’alotha and were previously 4/8M in Eternal Palace, 5/9M in BoD, and 3/8M in Uldir. We raid Wed/Thu 6-9pm server.

If you are interested please use the following Bnet contacts: Deúcalion at Kazenokizzu#1983 , Zanthrow at Zanthor#1398 , Nichiari at Nichiari#1594 , or contact any officer in-game. Thanks!

Hi! I’m a part of Collected Company on Proudmoore (alliance). We raid Tuesday and Sunday nights, currently 4/12 H. I’m not an officer or anything, so if you’re curious reach out to my GM on discord: Khell#4727

Hello there, I am a recruiting officer for Wasted Potential on Thrall [H]. We are a 5/12M guild raiding tuesday/thursday 8-11EST time.

We would love a chance to speak with you about joining.

Atrocity#1805 on bnet if you are interested.

Thanks!

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are a guild founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.

We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.

Recruitment Needs:
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadowpriests

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330

Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

**Perseverance** - Currently 12/12H

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Primarily Ranged DPS but always open to exceptional players with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at

Rawrabear#1450

Guild Name: Ruiner

Server: Stormrage

Faction: Alliance

Mythic Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday
Heroic Raid Day: Thursday

Times: 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress: 12/12H–4/12M Ny’Alotha

Current Recruitment:
Mythic- 460 ilvl requirement: Holy Priest, MW Monk, Holy Paladin, Any exceptional DPS
Heroic 445 ilvl requirement: All classes and spec

RUINER ” is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 4/12m Ny’Alotha and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) in our mythic team. We do heroic runs every other Thursday and encourage everyone to come. Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side. not a CE guild. Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company. If you bring a great attitude we will find a spot for you!!! We are active most in the late night time slot and run keys well into the morning hours regularly.

Please Contact Me to Apply
Dynast-Ruiner Recruitment Officer
Battlenet: mudaklol#1646
Discord: Dynast#6743

Hello Swiftt, I’m the healing lead for the morning team! We’re currently recruiting heals and ranged DPS for our roster! Not sure if you’re OK with a little setback but my team is 11/12H, hoping to down Nzoth today! Once we down him a few times and get some more gear, we’re looking to move into Mythic. We aren’t hardcore by any means, we just love downing bosses! :slight_smile: You didn’t list any time/days, but I’ll leave this here with ya if you’re interested. We’re a very active, friendly and helpful guild that always has people on doing world quests, M+, LFR, dungeons, etc. Everyone is always willing to help out. :slight_smile:
We’re on (H) Tich by the way! If we’re not the best fit, I sure do hope you find something good for you! Just an FYI, we do not cross realm trial. You may come into discord, chat a bit, ask us questions, let us ask you some stuff and see if we’re a match for you!

About Us
Is A Little Salty (12/12 H evening team, 11/12 H morning team) Is a semi hardcore raiding guild that has been mythic raiding for the past few tiers. After taking a break and moving on to Classic WoW…most of the guild’s players have returned and are back into the full swing of things. Our main team is beginning mythic raiding while our 2nd team is progressing on aotc. Outside of raiding we also push M+ hard as some of our raiders are 2k io or higher, and the majority of the others are 1.6k io or higher and pushing keys daily. Very active guild that has members always looking for keys of all levels, bgs, arenas, and we are in the process of building a RBG team. We are a mature guild that values respect of each other and do not tolerate toxicity.

Schedule
Main team (12/12 H) 7pm-10pm pst Thurs/Fri
Morning team (11/12 H) 9am-11:30am pst Weds/Thurs
RBG team Tues (time tbd)

Recruiting
Morning team:
Holy Pally
Resto Shaman
Disc/Holy Priest
Mage
Shadow Priest
(Any exceptional ranged DPS)

Expectations
The only things we expect from you is to show up to raids on time, know your class/role, learn the mechanics and perform them, be prepared and respect your guildmates. If you can’t do any one of these simple things then we are not the guild for you.

Contact Us
obliterate#11716 (GM)
letgomyeggo#1838 (Raid Lead of morning team)
MissKay#11518 OR Dabombur#7556 (Healing lead for morning team)

Our Discord:
discord.gg/hBySCp7

Hello, Swiftt,

My name is Ande and I would love to invite you to join KONVERGENCE-ZUL’JIN. We are a casual, social and heroic raiding guild looking to fill the ranks for Shadowlands. Our goal? No elitism, or drama.

RAID TIMES: Friday – 8:00PM EST – 11:00PM EST

Saturday – 8:00PM EST – 11:00PM EST

What You Can Expect From Us:

We are a mature bunch with jobs, families, and daily responsibilities. Our focus is to have a good team of people that want to stick together and achieve greatness! We strive to be drama free and respect the lives and responsibilities of our guildies. We have spots open as many raiders are willing and able to swap specs and toons in order to help fill our core team. We do M+, N and H raiding, and love to have a great time in discord. We are NOT looking for certain item levels, we are looking for the right people.

What We Expect From You:

We are looking for social people that will stay with us as we move through the content as a team. We expect you to maintain a positive attitude, come on-time to raid, and have some knowledge of the fights. If you are having trouble with your class, spec, or the fight, be willing to accept constructive criticism and help from other guildies.

Hit me up on BNET: Andele#1468

Hello Swiftt :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers Kel’thuzad [A] NA is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 12/12H, 3/12M

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Heroic Raid Sat 9pm to 12am EST

Mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Incantation is a new guild on Illidan and we are currently recruiting to build our ranks to prepare for Shadowlands. We are looking to do Heroic Raiding and Mythic+. Raid times/days are 8pm-11pmCST Tues/Thurs. We have more info on our guild website incantationguild. com if you wanna take a look. Feel free to add me and message on Discord with any questions if interested (Schlottdogg#3707) Thanks!

< anticlimatic > [Horde-Tichandrious] Is a close knit guild that is progression minded but also loves to have fun and chill out. We are currently 12/12H and 3/12M LF experienced raiders to help round out our roster. Our guild consists of prior mythic raiders and mostly all AOCT players. We constantly run M+ and PvP on off nights. Guild is very active on non raid nights. If you are looking for a laid back, enjoyable raid experience, but also want all the loot and bosses to die, look no further!

Goal
-To progress through Mythic NYA while having a chill laid back time.
-Get a solid raid team together and get right into shadowlands content and progress through that xpac.

Info

• Server: Horde on Tichondrious

Raid Times

• Mythic prog: Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm (pacific)
  • Heroic alt runs: Wed/Sat 7pm-10pm (pacific), Heroic runs now usually only happen on wednesday due to full clearing it in one night.

Raid Requirements

• Minimum requirement for prog group: 465 ilvl, level 75 neck, rank 13 cloak, and rank 3 essences for your class
  • We ask our mythic prog group already be 12/12H and have knowledge or xp on mythic fights.
  • Carry your own weight and properly execute mechanics and have decent DPS

Class Needs

• Healers: Disc priest, Rshammy, Rdruid, MW monk
  • Melee dps: DH, Rogue, Warrior, Paladin
  • Range dps: Warlock, Mage, Priest, Hunter
  • If your class was not mentioned above but are still interested please feel free to msg me. We will also accept anyone whos meets the requirements and performs well!

LF in a player

• Drama free and can take and use constructive criticism, we are here to help you and get you better!
  • Reliable and consistent
  • Mature, as most of us are 21+ and can get a little dirty at times

Contact Info

• GM Skotini
    -In Game name: Skotini
    -Btag: Skotini#1578
    -Discord: skotini#8053
  • Recruiter/Healing Officer Vanhealadin
    -In game name: Vanhealadin
    -Btag: Lewis68W#1401
    -Discord: Henaa#1369

-If us two are not online, feel free to /who anticlimatic and talk to any member of the guild who is an officer or raider rank and theyll gladly answer any questions you have!

Divine Minds is a new guild on US Illidian Horde Side.

we are currently recruiting all players to begin raiding again as a lot of the team is now returning from either classic or a long hiatus.

we will be raiding Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content and step into mythic.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Good luck!

Check out the recruitment discord! Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

Hey there! We are a brand new guild looking for raiders and officers to build up a mythic team going into Shadowlands. We would love to chat with you! Below is our information. Please fill out the form if you are interested and we will get in contact with you ASAP!

[A] [US] [Proudmoore]

What we are looking for: heroic/mythic raiders that want to take a step into deeper mythic progression. We are dedicated to helping you not only gear up, but learn how to adjust your playstyle to meet mythic expectations. Our GM loves going through logs and would love nothing more than to sit down with you and help you analyze your play to find things to improve on! Returning from a break? Let us help you get geared up!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama! However, performance WILL be tracked and used to determine the best possible team composition for the guild.

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)
Optional night: Sun 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic, and no, we do not require push to talk! (unless you have a loud keyboard…)

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

Hello! :blush: I would recommend you take a look at the guild I am in. It is Evolved on Proudmoore. I have been in the guild for 2 years but played with a lot of the members for 4 years. The guild is very welcoming and inclusive. There are mythic dungeon runs put together frequently. I do not raid much now but if you are interested in that they currently raid as follows:
Heroic Tuesday and Friday 6-8 server (PST) and an optional hour on Friday. To sign up you will need to have a 445-item level and sign up through the discord. There are currently 2 groups running this.

There is a mythic team on Saturday- It is a bit stricter and if you are interested in that I would speak to a raid leader to find out more on that.

Sunday 6:00 pm server- Open Normal raid. Everyone is welcome to this one! :blush: You will just need a 430-item level and just be sure to be gemmed and enchanted. It is A LOT of fun and very laid back.

You can find more on the website evolvedgaming. You can also contact me jazzllanna#1246 and I can try to answer any questions and if I cannot help you, I can try to point you to someone who can.

Hi Swiftt,

{Reprieve} 4/12M (Hive at 20%) AOTC is looking for more for 8.3. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our goal is to push hard into mythic. Current schedule is Tues/Weds Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid run. We are a mature, zero tolerance drama guild . Most of us are in our 30’s with normal lives outside of Azeroth but we do not tolerate any drama.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Open
Healers - Open
Tank - Open

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. At this point raid spots are earned not given with the amount of raiders we currently have. As we recruit we do look at logs to see how you perform so please have some ready to view when applying. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. Also having a strong OS or having an equal alt is highly recommended for raid comp. We HATE to have people sit because of inability to adapt (I.e. Both of our raid tanks have multiple mythic ready tanks toons.)

Add on’s:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weakauras
Details
ERT (exorsus raid tools)
Angry Assignments (Mostly for healers)

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me (Senior Officer) or our gm please add:
Bnet:
Perifery#1135
Nephlim#1798
Disc:
Perifery#2420
Nephlim#6908

Hello there Swiftt,

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.

We are going to begin raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We will have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.

Until April 28th, we will be raiding just Sunday at 10est doing heroic to gear up, dabble into mythic, and possible jaina mount runs. We are currently 12/12H 1/12M

We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.

Recruitment Needs:
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadowpriests

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330

Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

Thanks