Monk/Lock/Priest LF Casual Mythic Guild

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hey there Fur,

Crimson Brotherhood could use a healer or a ranged dps for our mythic raids. spriest would be clutch. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-1010h-mythic-prog-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Big Facts (Alliance - U.S. Proudmoore) is looking for progression minded players who want to receive AoTC and push into Mythic Raiding. The task and purpose of Big Facts is to foster a community of raiders who want to clear content on a light 2 raid night a week schedule while maintaining standards for skill and class knowledge.

Current Role Needs

• All

Requirements:
Required:

• Must be at least 18 years of age*
  • Have prior AoTC or Legacy Heroic raiding experience.
  • Have an understanding of your class and spec.
  • Have a PC and internet capable of consistently running World of Warcraft
  • Have the time and dedication to make raid nights consistently.
  • Have a 190+ ilvl
    ** = Those who are above the age of 16 but below the age of 18 can request to join and obtain a wavier from an Officer.*

Preferred (In addition to above)

• Have prior Mythic raiding experience
  • Have parses for the current or previous raid tiers with your current class

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Friday 5:30 - 9:00 (w/ possible 30 min extension) PST (U.S. Los Angeles/Proudmoore Server Time)*

** Note that the guild may run optional Heroic splits or Alt runs in addition to this depending on raider availability and content requirements.*

Application Process:

• Quick interview with guild officer
  • Trial period based on performance (maximum of 2 weeks), trial waivers available for those who can produce relevant logs and demonstrate class knowledge in the interview.

Contact for Application or Questions
Lockrael Recruitment Officer: Lock #12410
BigBoy Guild Master: OffSeeker#1965
Discord: dKVBCH7u (this is the last part after the /) :slight_smile:

hey Furziah

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. And they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

Stay allied side a little longer eh?

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:
Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)
Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Add me in discord so we can chat. I got some info for you and you’re exactly who we are looking for. Hey

Illidan US Tues/Thurs 6-9pm CST

We are an adult guild with a relaxed joking atmosphere. Most of us just want a place to raid after work with other skilled players as well. Leaders have Aotc already and wanted a better environment for raiding, while look to get cutting edge next.

We’re made up of former and current Aotc raiders. Our core is filling up as we only need dps and will move to mythic.

The only real requirements is good attitude, show up to raids prepared and on time, and actively trying to improve.

We need dps roles such as DK, fire mage, shaman and hunter, but will look at any people who are interested as we have flexible players on our roster. We could also be interested in a merger with another guild depending on a trial raid run to get to know if it’s a fit.

If you’ve been gone for a while or are new but know how to play games, we’d be willing to teach you the raid and basics.

We also run M+ and have a great discord with active comms for hanging out.

Feel free to message me here or on discord DwightSchrute#8056

If you decide to stay ally, I think we have the place for you based on what you’re describing.

Just going to drop this right here if you’re interested in logging in to the game, interacting with people, and just having some fun with game content.

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, raids, heroics, CN raiding, and general shenanigans We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am.

We do everything, so there’s always something going on. We’re all experienced players that have been there/done that as far as progression and end game raiding. So while we do enjoy our pixellated shinies and we enjoy all content. we do it our adults with real life pace . We simply aren’t a solo’ers/chat lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name.

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Shade_PWS#9836. Bnet okayitsliz#1616

Hello Furziah!

H Area 52, is currently recruiting strong DPS to round out our Mythic roster. We are currently 10/10H, 1/10M with Huntsman going down this week. We raid 8:30 - 11:30pm EST T/W/TH.

If you think this might be a good fit feel free to reach out!
Btag: Storm#11949

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-by-design-110m-1010h-830-1130pm-est-twth-lf-mythic-raiders/859676

Hello Furziah,

We are Munchma Quchi (9/10H), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter. We are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 9-11pm CST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since mid-Legion. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall this week.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)

Hey! It sounds like you could be a good fit for us here at <Coup de Grâce> (A) on the Azjol-Nerub server group (Azjol-Nerub, Khaz Modan, Blackrock, Nordrassil, Muradin).

~About Us~
We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild established in 2008, with a fair number of our core players being part of the guild for much of that time. We value community as well as progress and try our best to run events outside of raids and regular mythic+ runs, such as AmongUs/Jackbox games or sometimes hosting communities/servers in other games.

~Raiding~
Tuesday 6-9pm ST (8-11pm EST)
Sunday 6-9pm ST (8-11pm EST)

Our goal is to push as far as we can go in mythic in a low time commitment, high skill environment where we can all trust each other to know what we need to, strive to improve, and get things done. Current progress is 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria.

We’re looking for skilled (particularly ranged) players who are patient, smart and keep a good attitude while playing. We like to have fun and joke around a lot during raid, but players should know when to focus and take a fight seriously. We try to maintain a group of casual, non-elitist, but highly skilled players. We typically trial players in mythic+ or farm runs before bringing them to raid progression content.

~Application~
OUR APPLICATION: goo.gl/63g7bR (We have recently switched over to discord in place of a guild website, that is where you will be able to see all of our guild info.)

Please feel free to add me in game for any questions about the guild or our application process at Skuldawg#1199.

I’m interested in your Guild, but curious about how helpful you are with people brand new to WoW?

Hi Furziah,
Our guild is horde on Thrall. We are a semi-casual guild of people who got a late start into Shadowlands. We are small and looking for some ranged DPS. We raid on Tuesday and Thursday 7-9pm Est. We run Mythic’s on Wednesdays. Our Mythics are +8 and up. We do guild repairs on Raid night and the guild as a whole helps with flask, gems, and enchants plus more. We us the guilded platform, Please come give us a visit. . You can contact Perpitraitor #1214 and also take a look at our guilded site.
www.guilded.gg/r/zzwlVw9PGE?i=GA

Sounds like youed be a great fit for phury we are current 1/10m anda 10/10h looking for dps and one healer - tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est tang#1917

I sent you a request

Hi there

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-brb-bowflexing-hydraxis-us-910h/879698

Hi, if you’re interested in staying alliance our guild may be a great fit. We are on Stormrage; we are 10/10H and raid Thurs / Fri 10 pm - 1 am EST. Starting mythic next week. We’re active in M+ keys and pvp outside of raiding hours as well. We would love to have you on monk or lock. Add me at Jake#1340 to discuss further!

Good Morning Furziah! Hope you’re doing well. We are on the lookout for a lock or SPriest to round out our Range roster! Going to drop the usual guild spam below including contact information if you’re interested. Hope to hear from you, if not, good luck on your adventures!

<Next Pull For Sure>
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current Needs
MDPS: Warrior, DK
Healer: Disc/Holy Off Spec
RDPS: Fire Mage, Destro/Aff Lock, Boomkin
Tanks: Full

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
Saturday and Sunday, 7-10 CST

Current Progression
Castle Nathria
10/10H
3/10M

Guild Information
We are a newly formed guild of experienced mythic raiders who have played together over the years through various guilds, finally coming together to raid in Shadowlands. Some of our raiders have past mythic raiding experience.

We will be focused on raiding competitively while maintaining a friendly and cooperative raid atmosphere. A majority of the guild is older, having careers and families, and we realize we can easily clear the content and treat each other with respect while doing so. Guild members are also always around hanging out on discord playing other games when there is downtime from WOW.

Contacts for more info
RealID
Symmetry19#1519
Zeno#1740

Discord
Symmetry#4386
Zeno#4357

Click Here for Guild Application

hey there I dont seem to have a request from you.
Can we try again?

Hey Furziah,

[US][H][Thrall] 2/10M is looking for more! We casually do Mythic content (Wednesday and Thurs 10 PM EST - 12:30 AM EST) with alt raids on Sunday. We clear mythic content after we get AOTC.

bnet: aediah#1355
discord: blutide#9696

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 2/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is reforming our raiding roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 2/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill and perform raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie…

As helpful as we are with those of us that have been playing for 16 years. It’s all about community and fun with us, not running off and leaving others behind for loot.