Monk Tank lf Raiding Home for SL

found a home hopefully! ty

[H] Divine - Tichondrius
Friday/Saturday 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Optional Wednesday Casual Raid @8pm CST

Active adult guild looking to push for CE in shadowlands, looking for like minded players that want to have fun while pushing mythic content at a decent pace.

Recruiting: 1 Brew or Blood DK / Havoc DH / Shadow / Warlock / Boomy

are you looking for a tank now or just heading into SL, im raided out this expac only looking into SL now

Hey Malo,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a solid tank headed into SL. We’re set right now on tanks until xpac when everyone and their brother doesn’t have geared alts. We’re also active in M+ check us out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Malo,

My guild Mango Bay (Illidan) is recruiting for Shadowlands. We’re currently in the same boat, not a ton going on right now in terms of raiding, we have some keys going on but I think we are all just ready for BFA to be done. Myself and the leadership have CE experience and most if not all of our raiders have Mythic experience. We have always cleared AOTC in the first or second week and now we really want to move forward as a group. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9-12EST (Wednesday will be heroic clears). If this is something you think could fit for you or you need more information feel free to msg me on discord or BNET

Disc: Kareco#4773 BNET: Kareco#1723

Sorry for the late response. Didnt realize i posted under this character. If you are still looking. We can manage with waiting until SL, but if you are open to non progression raiding that would work too

If you are still looking: What The Fox Horde Guild on Auchindoun (connected with Cho’gall, Laughing Skull, Gilneas, Elune) Raid Times/Days: Friday & Saturday 6-9pm Pacific (9pm-12am EST) We are returning from FFXIV where we were a savage raid group. We have all raided off and on in WoW since Wotlk at various levels. A couple of us did get aotc on Ny’Alotha. We are looking for people who are comfortable raiding at the Heroic level and are potentially interested to push into mythic as well. Willingness to put in the effort required to improve and progress. Good attitude and able to be on time for raids. We have a flexible core group and could adjust to accommodate as we fill the roster. My discord info is Cy#2301Btag is LuvMachine#11708