Monk/Sham/DK/Priest LF morning raiding guild

Bear with me just a sec, the TL;DR is I started BfA as Horde on balance druid in a hardcore raiding guild. We got to 3/8 M when Method downed M G’Huun. Shortly after, something happened and the guild just evaporated and nobody logged in thereafter.
After that I would log and not do much online then stopped playing for a few months. I’m back now and looking for a guild that raids mornings.

Either as Horde on Illidan (I have my druid, shammy, priest and lock)
or Alliance on Stormrage (I have monk, sham, DK and priest)

I can level most other classes up and have a lot of other classes that are pretty close to max, I’ve just had a hard time deciding what to main as I’m getting back into an expac that’s winding down. Unfortunately my gear is barely at N level Eternal Palace but I am gearing up. Looking for a guild that isn’t crazy hardcore, and I know most guilds are probably late H or into M so I might not be close to raiding right off the bat but feel free to ask any questions or see what specs I play for whatever class you’re looking for. Can’t remember my ID off the top of my head, will post it as a comment when I get home.

Hey Twobrew. We are a morning raiding guild. Motivated on Stormrange server, Alliance. We are recruiting. We are looking for an off tank heals and some DPS. We are currently raiding heroics but we can bring you in with us. If you are interested add me to B-net at Caladin#1631 or Kiki at Secxy#1965