Monk or Rogue LF Mythic Guild

Please delete, thanks

if 630 start time could work in any way plz feel free to add me. We’d be highly interested in ur Monk (WW).

About Us:
< TILTED > is a returning guild of mythic players with various Cutting Edges throughout their experience. We are currently seeking a few more players to round out a mythic roster for the rest of the tier and moving forward! Our goal is to accomplish CE every tier within a timely manner, but we are not willing to sacrifice our raid environment in order to accomplish these goals. Targeted harassment will never be tolerated!

Schedule:
Tues: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Weds: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Thurs: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)

Current Prog:
3/10M (Remnant 3%)

Current Roster Needs:

Tanks:
Closed

DPS:
Ele Shaman
Spriest
WW Monk
Mage
DK (dps)

Heals:
Any exceptional healers (looking for 1 of any class).

We are always open to any and all strong candidates so please don’t shy away from applying if you feel we would be a good fit.

Expectations:
Every raider is expected to carry themselves positively. This means don’t attack your fellow raider

Come prepared: While the guild will provide various consumables, you should still show up ready with what you need.

Know the fight: take advantage of external sources such as YouTube videos/guides for each fight before we pull. We will also keep our Discord up to date with the latest guides/information.

Know your class: just like above, take advantage of external sources to know how to play your class to its maximum potential.

Where to apply:

https: //apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main

How to get in touch:

Biln#11275 (Bnet)
Biln#4946 (Discord)
GenerationsZ#1666 (Bnet)
Kurushix#1452 (Bnet)
kurushix#8316 (Discord)
Chugs#11757 (Bnet)
ChugsBleach#8587 (Discord)

Hey Vangi,

Would love to talk to you about our guild, and past/current progress as you already sound like you’d be a solid fit for what we are after.

You can search our guild post under Lite Brite to read the high level stuff, but I’d love to chat further and have some back and forth. Feel free to reach out to me in game at pouty#1295 or on discord Pouty#8575.

Hey Vagni,

If 6PM PST could work for you I would be interested in chatting if you are still looking.

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

3/10m guild, would like to chat!
Discord: Wolfcola#1559

Hey Vagni,

Its Mine, I Licked It is looking for some melee to fill out the roster and it seems like you could be a good fit. I’ll post our stuff below and hope to hear from you.

Hey Vagni,

We are a 4/10M weekend raiding guild that would be very interested in your WW monk. We raid Sat/Sun starting at 7pm CST. If you are interested, our guild recruitment post is below.

Hi Vagni! Gonna throw in my spiel here too, but gonna make it short. We are Volatile on Llane-Arygos and currently looking for a tank/dps. We are currently 3/10M with raid times Fri/Sat 7p-10p PST. We are not hardcore, but we do put our game faces on during raid time. We also have alt raids on other days for funsies. If interested to chat, please add us: vcronwen#1282 and mabelle#1433.

Hi Vagni,

Full Blast is recruiting melee DPS and so far you seem like a good fit. We are currently 5/10M & we raid Wed/Thurs 7:15-10:15PM PST, so around the start time you’re looking for. If you’d like to chat, please feel free to add me at either Alorá#0001 (Discord) or Mikael#1842 (BNet). I hope to hear from you soon!

Hello our guild name is Paradigm Shift on Area 52, we are 10/10H and 5/10M We raid Wed, Thur, Mon 9pm to 12am Central time We also sell heroic runs on Sundays same time as raid (this is not a mandatory run). We have a active guild that also runs M+ we have a few players on durning the day and quite a few during the evening and through the night. We provide all raiding supplies for all raid nights as well as pay our raiders for the heroic carries. If your interested tell me a little more about yourself. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/34041/latest#difficulty=4

Feel free to contact my self on discord (GM - Delgalo#9742) or my recruitment officer (Vulturize#4629)

QT recruitment

Heya! Do check us out! is an Alliance guild on US-Cenarius. Castle Nathria was our first tier attempting mythic as a guild and we achieved 6/10M despite stopping raiding in March due to real life circumstances. We are aiming to get CE in Sanctum of Domination, which we feel is a realistic and achievable goal. We are very proud of the community we have built and grown within the guild, and are looking for a few more ranged DPS to round out our mythic team.

We are currently 4/10M, our raiding times are Saturday and Sunday 9am to Noon PST. Do let me know if you are interested and have any questions!