Monk Main, All classes LF Home!

Been playing sense the game came out, Just took a break for this patch to take care of some things in the work world but Im back Looking to find a good guild with friendly/active people to play games with! Will be on ALL the time now that i got that so called work thing figured out! Want to raid very badly and push Mythic +'s. But more looking for a group that likes to play/chill together! Hit me up here or In game Gotballs08#1515 Thanks in advance

Hey there! Mortui Vivos Docent is recruiting heals and dps to finalize our raid team. We are looking for players that are progression minded and want to push into mythic once we achieve AOTC. We also run M+ throughout the week. Our raid times are 8-11pm EST Fri/Sat. If this interests you, add my batg Apexya0206#1811 or reply here and we can chat more!

Hey, Aeddi!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Friday / Saturday 7-10 central. We’re 3/12M.

We’re active and friendly and love to make new friends. Mythic+ runs throughout the week. Let me know if you have any questions or are interested.

Paeoni
ember#1670