Monk looking for raiding guild

Hello I have just come back to WoW after a little hiatus. I’m looking for a guild with a raiding team that I can be apart of. Normally I am free during the weekends or late at night on the week days

Greetings Kallkoff,

Disorientated of Stormrage, an Alliance guild, is recruiting for both Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands.

Who we are:

Disorientated is a newer guild comprised of a group of raiders who have been raiding together for a while, and of course, some newer members. We formed in mid-June and obtained our AOTC. Now, just a few weeks later, we are 5/12 Mythic, with sub 30% pulls on Drest.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

We are planning on having 2 raid teams for Shadowlands. The first team will be raiding Mythic and focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. This team has a current solid core of around 16-17 raiders. The second team will be a Normal and Heroic team that will achieve AOTC each tier. This team is not yet formed but will be recruited for as we get closer to Shadowlands. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Raid times and needs:

Mythic Team:

This team currently raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. Mondays are an optional raid night. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is looking for a tank, maybe a healer, and a couple DPS.

Normal/Heroic Team:

This team does not have set raid days yet, primarily as we are just now starting to form it. They will more than likely raid 2 nights a week, either 7pm – 10pm EST or 8pm – 11pm EST. All roles are needed for this team at this time.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at https: // discord. gg / c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

Hey man we’re raiding on bleeding-hollow and have many members who enjoy arena/raiding and keys. we raid 730-10p wed/thurs and are 4/12 mythic. If interested hmu my b-tag is buttercup#1858

hey we got a new guild we just need a few more players and the raid team is full in stormrage
bnet Thugnificent#11223
discord Thugnificent#2056

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you!
We are 12/12H looking to tackle some mythic bosses for the rest of nyalotha and progress in SL! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Kallkoff,

<Dusk to Dawn> is a growing, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (limited to just the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

We also run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding. We’ve also started doing mechagon hard modes and the raid achievements. If it sounds like a good fit, I would love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 2/12M (with pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is always looking for quality players to join our ranks. We’re looking to fill out raid spots headed into shadowlands. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

We would have a place for you to do Monk things.