Monk looking for guild

All around monk player looking for a guild. I am best at brewmaster and windwalker but have also been playing mist/fist weaving and loving it . I have CE experience as a healer but I’m no longer able to mythic raid due to life and responsibilities. Looking for a guild that can achieve aotc and run high level keys. Currently have ksm and 2200 io score ended last season at 2600. Please contact me here or on discord at mtrbtmygoat .

Guild & Server: Area-52
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: Mooney#12761, Discord: Mooney#4629 (GM), or btag chinezero#1763, ozstevuna#8207/ozstevuna (RL) , Rcloot Officer Bnet Rexinar#1334, disc Rexinar#4338
Team Name: Vendetta (AOTC Focused)
Team Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 8-11pm EST
Team Progression: None, this is a new team in the process of becoming a second raid team.
Team Requirements: Previous AOTC XP. 80-90% attendance, understanding of class, mechanics and will listen to call outs. Communicate tardiness, absents and being an overall team player and willingness to be rotated through bosses during prog for comp.
Team Needs: Any raider who meets the qualifications will be considered. Accepting All but No tanks spots open.

Wait don’t you run a guild on proudmoore? Are you looking to leave it or just run with another group?

1 Like

<Âscension> Area-52 is an AOTC 21+ guild that Raids Tues/Thurs 8pm-10:30pm EST

Add me on Discord and let’s chat!

Discord: Raemynn

Hello!

Check us out, we are looking for DPS. We are not CE focused but we usually do some mythic raiding, it is pretty chill though.

Hey Stormrage we are an aotc focused guild with raid times at wed/thurs 7-10 est looking for melee dps and a mage. We are just starting heroic progression so now might be a good time to get in. My discord is Valdes#3581 and Btag is Blitz#12306

Server: Stormrage (Alliance)
Guild: Avoidable Damage 9/9N 6/9H
When: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Looking for: Any and all classes and specs looking to raid, do keys and improve.

Are you seeking an adventure that will test your mettle and push your limits? Look no further! Avoidable Damage is recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals like yourself to join our raid group. Looking to progress while having fun? We are the guild for you.

About Us:
Avoidable Damage is an organized and tightly-knit guild that prides itself on teamwork, camaraderie, and a strong focus on progression. We have achieved 6/9 Heroic Amirdrassil, and are looking to progress into Mythic once Heroic is cleared. Our guild consists of experienced players who are passionate about raiding and Mythic+.

What We Offer:

• A dedicated and experienced leadership team that focuses on fostering a positive environment.
  • Regular raiding schedule: We raid two nights a week (Tuesday, Thursday) from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with alternate groups running throughout the week.
    Mythic Plus groups running daily.
  • Well-structured and efficient raid strategies, along with clear communication and coordination.
  • Access to guild resources, including consumables and enchants and guild repairs during raid nights to aid in your progression.
  • Punch & Pie

What We Expect:

• A high level of dedication, commitment, and punctuality when it comes to attending raids and maintaining your character’s performance. Attendance not mandatory for alternate groups.
  • While we will provide everything needed to raid, we appreciate players being self-prepared to reduce time between pulls.
  • Proficiency in your chosen class and specialization, with knowledge of optimal rotations, abilities, and talent choices.
  • Ability to adapt quickly to new strategies and mechanics.
  • A positive and respectful attitude towards fellow guild members, with a willingness to communicate and collaborate effectively. Having said that, a thick skin is necessary because we take jabs at each other and joke around in a playful manner.
  • A stable internet connection and reliable gaming setup to ensure a smooth raiding experience.

Our second raid Monday at 8 EST is for trial raiders, and developmental players. If you are interested in learning the raids, learning a new class, or need to gear an alt this is the group for that. This group is led by a small group of heroic raiders from the main group.

We are also looking for players that love doing keys, old content, mog runs, etc. We are a social guild and heavy on discord communication. Feel free to message hosebee620 or justo_55 on discord or Justo#1304 on Bnet for more information.

Hi ghere, what server? Anarchy inc on Dath’remar could use another M+ tank. We are a AOTC and sociak guild. A bunch of us love running keys. Currently full on raid tanks though.

Contact me zwirbel#1679