Monk LF Weekday 7-10ish EST raid

Hi guys.

Prefer tank/dps but happy to heal for progression looking for weekday 7-10 EST raid guild. A little earlier or later is possible. Preferably mythic with intent of cutting edge but semi casual attitude (not toxic but willing to replace/have people drop). Down for changing alts for progression as well as patches come along. Got the m+ mount from pugging but would like to get the +20 or even more of whatever there should be. Sitting on a bunch of valor waiting to see which spec to main.

WoW veteran since launch with plenty of skill and just loving monk recently. I’ve taken breaks from WoW every now and then and came back recently. So, I do need to catch up on dungeon/raid mechanics admittedly. I have amani warbear and just found out about and did the mage tower for some proof of skill at least :smile:

IRL stuff: Software dev and introverted so not the most social butterfly :wink: But I’ll eventually warm up. Gamer for life! I play almost every game genre that I feel is good from indy to playstation to other Blizz games. Ready to xfer but would like to see if we like each other!

Xen#1369 Feel free to leave a message as I may not be at my pc and just WFH

Thanks for reading and take care :smiley:

Hey, Ehrmantraut!

I am writing on behalf of the Reborn and Calamitous Intent cross faction raiding community! We are semi hardcore with 11/11N and 10/11 Heroic. Our raid times are 7:30-10PM EST Tues/Thurs.

Currently we are looking for some melee dps and hybrid dps for progression on aotc Jailer, and to forge into Mythic for season 4.

If you’re so inclined my guild spam is here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

If you wish to contact me directly, my battle tag is Nephilim#1432. Hope to hear form you!

Hey!
Rain-Thrall is recruiting dps and healers to strengthen our roster. We are currently 5/11M with 7% progression on Halondrus.

We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 9-11:30pm EST and a lot of our members push 20+ keys outside of raid days.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to add me on discord teranasauras.rex#0775

Hello Ehrmantraut!

May I introduce you to < AFRAID OF ELEMENTALS >

We are an adult raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does not have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience.
We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time.

Connected Realms: US - Elune, Gilneas, Auchindoun, Laughing Skull and Cho’gall
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 2/11 M: Sepulcher
Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST

Please feel free to message
Kris#1983
Fevion#1791
Aibe#1102

Afraidofelementals.com

Hey Man!

Your description struck a chord! Check out our recruitment post:

Would love to chat: