Monk LF new guild/home

Returning player new to xpac. I’m interested in mythic dungeon keys and reg/heroic raids. I’d also like to get back into pvp again as i was active in it in warlords on my hunter.

A little about me:

I am able to raid fri/sat only. If possible I’d like to be in a smaller team up to 15 players or so. My last guild wanted me as a mist monk (mist monk will be my main as of right now) so after I invested so much into the toon the guild jumped ship to classic. Just fantastic… 3 weeks of grinding down the hole lmao.

I am originally from Area 52, I’m from eastern time (PA), I work early first shift Mon-fri 12 hour days. So until the weekend im really not on just messin’ around doing some quests briefly until Friday night. I took a break for a year till a little while ago( 3 weeks or so) because of that i have never raided or did and dungeons in this xpac until now. I’m so far behind everybody else in terms of knowledge that I’d just feel better off going in as a guild group to learn the dungeons/raid layouts and mechs with little bs as possible. (Drunk reg raid- mythic key fun runs were very enjoyable last xpac lol) I am 30+ years old and I like to joke and have fun plus i am a respectful and helpful guy. I try to stay drama free, and take the game for what it is, a game.

Battle tag is GhostDog#153159

Sent you a bnet friend request