Monk LF Laid Back Guild

Yo! BM/WW Monk Here!

Just hit 60 last Monday. I have been catching up on renown and running heroics to try to get geared for that first mythic! Solo play sucks. As we all know, PUGs are not to social these days.

Currently playing on the Zul’jin server. I MAY be willing to relocate, maybe…

I’m looking for a laid back non-elite guild. Social and fun. M+ and Raid, although I tend to favor the M+ side of things as my personal life can become – hectic – which makes it harder for me to make some raid times work. But, I would enjoy raiding for sure!

If you think I may be a fit, and interested in a Monk. Let me know!

-Swigginz(Derek)

Hit me up!

D: Swigginz(Derek)#1985
BNET: DerekWright#11516

Hello Swigginz!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our memebers. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hello, At Two Orcs One Goblin located on Moon guard [A], we raid 3 days a week late night and have other social events like RP and a Book Club. We’d love to have you join our ranks. Our raid times are Sat/Wed at 11:00 pm Server time and Sat at 10:00 pm Server time. Not all raids are manditory, its just three nights so everyone has options. Id love to get in touch with you. Message me on bnet HugeMcLovins#1920 / In game Poppage - moon guard / through discord at hugemclovins (poppage)#7168

Aegis of the Exiles is laid back. We raid normal currently but will move into Heroic soon. We also do M+ , with a dash of PvP for the extra spice.
We raid 10pm-12Midnite EST on Thrall. Hit us up or find us in guild finder.

Hello there Derek,

We currently have a tank spot available and are willing to help get you through mythic zeroes with a leather stack group this week and/or next week if you’re interested in that.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re starting with normal and working our way up.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons. Many of us are older players and low key types. We’re also LGBTQIA+ and 420 friendly.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re generally not raging elitists.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hello Swigginz

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 7/10 N. We raid Thursday - Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs-Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 180 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey Swigginz!

Grats on hitting 60! Wanted to give you a little background on our guild.

Guild & Server: Stormesurge [H] Illidan

Who Are We?

Stormesurge is currently looking for core raiders, M+ and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players, OG Vets and close friends. Stormesurge was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and make life-long friendships. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; progressing and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Friday/ Saturday 9 p.m. EST

Current Progression: 6/10N

Our Goals and Requirements

Our Goal is to push for Heroic/Mythic CN content on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!

High Needs: Warlock, DK, Shaman , 2 Healers (pref Druid/Shaman/Paladin)

Contact: Stormecloud#0001 on discord or Stormecloud on Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/stormecloud).

BNET: Storme#1994

Thanks for your time,

Stormecloud

Stormesurge Founder and Recruiter