Monk LF GMT+8 Raiding guild

Hey guys, I’m currently looking for a GMT+8 Raiding guild.

I’ve barely raided at all this expansion due to IRL commitments, but I am looking to get back into it.

I’ve had a lot of mythic raiding experience throughout legion, and I am happy to play either MW or WW for whatever the raid needs.

Cheers!

Hi Fizli,
Our Guild is looking for more friends and strengthen our raid roster, please check out our Guild info and Raid Schedule if you interested. Feel free to contact me via btag: joengo#6436 if you have any question.

Hi there, Fizli. Did you find yourself a home yet?

If you’re still looking, [A] Wipe It Up on Saurfang might be what you’re looking for. We’re 3/8M and are looking for several new raiders. Check us out on wipeitup dot net!

We raid Wed-Thu 20:00 to 23:00 Sydney time; and run mythic keys Monday night.

Hit me up at Discord on Sky_Paladin#7635 or Bnet Malachiel#1815 if this looks like it’ll work for you.

Best of luck finding your new raid home!

Hello there! If you haven’t found a guild yet, consider joining us in Triage! Contact me on BNET for more info! Liberty#1758

Hey mate we raid from 8pm-11:30 Server time Wed/Monday on Alliance Frostmourne Message me for more details

Itsshaneo#1845

Hey dude,
My guild is looking for a MW/WW as we prep for CE progression in 8.3. all of the raid related info is in the linked post, so if you’re interested, PM me via my BTAG - Sovereigne#11990

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-wooly-mammoth-barthilas-7-8m-uldir-recruiting/

Bump, looking to stay alliance and find a late night raiding guild