Monk Feedback: Where's the post?

signed /10

1 Like

What are these ‘Monks’ you’re talking about?

3 Likes

Somewhere. A possible less than 2% of the player base, but… somewhere!

1 Like

It’s in the forgotten lands along with the Vindicaar, the dance studio, and the actual changes they said were coming.

2 Likes

(Bead here)

I am enjoying Monk in SL, my only few concerns is them fixing up the Kyrian skill for WW to not encourage breaking mastery or extended to have remotely the same usability as other covenants, to have better stat scaling for Xuen rather than scaling off Vers for bulk and Haste for attack speed. As a class we still don’t scale super well with anything so that can be a problem.

Other things that I was initially concerned about play out better than I thought (i.e: ToDs additional damage effect being moved to Xuen is actually nice because you have a full window of Storm, Earth and Fire while it’s up).

1 Like

TBH idk if we’ll get another blue post at this rate. The Monk Beta forums and the regular Monk forums are full of feedback. Blizzard just doesn’t care about monks. Its sad but that’s the way they intend to leave the class.

We might get lucky and have some of the bugs fixed.

5 Likes

Exactly why I intended to post this. I know we can just sink in, let the apathy roll over, but I’m so tired of this nonsense. I’m sure we all are.

Frankly I don’t believe they exist.

If monk sucks, I’m probably rerolling. I’m not very interested in what I’m seeing even for BRM.

2 Likes

This will sadly be the case for many players – myself included. I’ve been debating of going back to Shaman for SL since the monk woes are going unheard.

I’ve found that DH comes pretty close to my monk, playstyle-wise. DK is pretty fun, too, even if it’s soooo much slower.

Problem is that it’s an elf-only class. I get it, but it’s the biggest reason (among others) that I’d never consider it myself.

Can’t wait to miss out on mythic and raid groups now that we’ll be #4 for HPS.

1 Like

I feel for ya’ll monks. When I meant suffer well I meant in other places :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah…what…never heard of a monk before. This is World of Warcraft.

2 Likes

Here you go!

Forum links should work for anybody, they’re just a little more finicky because you have to go to the post in question to link.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-monk-class-changes/490702?u=kariyali-area-52

I’m personally very concerned myself. The ups and downs of MW’s beta cycle have me wondering what its going to look like when we finally go live. I’m even starting to prepare a backup character just in case.

I would like to see some communication on where you see this class going, Blizzard, and what is your intention with your design.

1 Like

It really is crazy. I’ve already resigned to rerolling for Slands. I LOVE WW playstyle but there are too many bugs and bad designed abilities to be competitive in higher content, which I skipped out on in BFA.

2 Likes

Fight the good fight Ssaera. I believe in you. Threads like this bring awareness.

(Plus monks are still fun!)

1 Like

i don’t know what else to say, but it seems they did.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I think the blues are there, but they’re all stealth like.

There was a post way waaay back asking for a wish list for monk changes in SL, non blue, a few people bothered to reply.

I got EVERYTHING on my wish list for brewmasters. Coincidence? Maybe…

/signed

10char

1 Like