Monk and Shaman looking for Late night raiding guild

Hey guys, two warcraft vets here looking for a guild that raids late night.
We did a fresh start on Alliance because neither of us have ever leveled through Alliance content. My buddy is playing a Monk and probably going Mistweaver and im a Shaman planning Elemental.
thanks!

What are the time you are looking for?

I’m on Mountain and my buddy is on central, but we both work jobs with odd hours and both have families, so anytime after 7-8 pacific time is about what we’d be looking for

Gotcha. We have a fairly new guild that plans on Raiding Tuesday 6-9 and Sunday 6-8 PST time. Little earlier than what you posted but it’s an option for you. Best of luck :slight_smile:

Game Theory on Proudmoore is an AOTC focused guild that raids on Monday and Thursday nights starting at 8:30 PM Pacific Time (server time). We only raid for two hours with no break. We are in need of both dps and healers at this time. Our numbers were hurt by Classic as some of our members returned to classic and never came back. If you are interested in giving us a try, you are welcome to join us and see if you like it. We are doing mostly heroic runs at this point. If you are interested you can get in touch with me at battlenet Dysphoric#1588 or on Discord at Dysphoric#0077.