Money missing in family guild due to realm merge

I have a small family guild, Java Beans. Only the people in it are my family members. I know when they are in the game. Yesterday I was the last one off and first one on after the server came back up from a merge.

Here is my problem. Yesterday there was almost 600,000 gold in it. Today there is 221,815. Before someone yells that someone took it ,read carefully. I looked at the bank information on last time someone took or deposited gold is listed was for 16 days ago. Also, I have been the only one on for the past 2 days.

I have been busting my butt trying to save up for the auction mount. Others in the family have been putting money in the guild bank to help. I am very upset on the gold missing. That was about a months worth of working my butt off.

1 Like

If you believe that it’s missing, the best thing to do is put in a ticket. It’s possible a blue here might be able to take a peek, but a ticket is the surefire route to go. You can put in a ticket here:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/464/solution

3 Likes

Thank you. That was the first thing I did. I wounder if anyone else has noticed gold missing from their guild.

It would be very odd for anything to go missing from a guild bank. There are plenty of logs in place though and once a GM gets to your ticket, they’ll be able to have a look at the before and after and go from there :wink:

1 Like

I tried to look up my main toon, Javaminx, who is listed as the guild master of Java Beans and can not find her listed on WoW Armory. My guild, Java Beans, is not listed on there. My husband, Aael, lvl 120 mage is not listed. We are on the realm Cairne. I can not even post on Javaminx here. The one I am posting on, Goldcup, is a toon a recently made to grind for gold for an item on a different server that was a whole lot cheeper than the one I am on. This merge has messed up a lot.

I wouldn’t actually call it “messed up” personally. It’s a huge change and it’s going to take time for the forums and armory to catch up too as they’re separate from the game.

2 Likes

It is unlikely you would find anything listed immediately after the realms were connected, Goldcup. It takes time for that character data to update.

As for the gold, unfortunately I don’t currently have a means to verify what was there but I’d recommend reporting anything you think may be missing in the Bug Report forum. Provide the guild name, realm, how much was there, etc…

2 Likes

I did. Thanks. I hope that WoW can pull up the records. On the bank tab listing who put in what on gold, there is nothing before 20 days. I will post here when I find out more. I do not expect any reply for several days. From the chat posts in game, there are some others with the same issue. Also apparently many people have duplicate items for sale in the ah. The items that they had up for sale were doubled.

1 Like

Goldcup, I have the same exact issue only on a slightly larger scale. Family only guild with me and my two sons. I have been working hard the past 3 months on saving gold to buy one the Bruto mount, and had the total up to 3.5 million gold. That was per TSM as of yesterday morning. Log in last night… and it is down to 2.3 Million. Went through the guild money logs and they are all jacked up. Goes back several weeks. I have posted in several areas here (Technical, Bug, Customer) and all said the same thing “Open a ticket”. Opened a ticket last night. This morning it is closed as “Answered”, so I was pretty stoked. Went to read the response from the GM / whoever closed it: Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support. We are currently experiencing a high volume of tickets and are not able to respond to your issue at this time. We have provided some resources below that may be of help resolving the issue.

I reopened the ticket, but am very upset. That was months worth of work just gone and vanished. I’m not sure I can make up the difference in time if they don’t address/correct it. In looking at the TSM Gold log, I am fairly certain that a snapshot was potentially take two weeks ago when the merger was first supposed to be implemented, as that is the exact guild total I show via TSM back on July 21st as what it was last night.

If possible, please let me know what your ticket response is and if it gets addressed. Thank you.