Mods please delete

Hey @Aliix, thanks for copying our recruitment post! Although I take it as a compliment that you copy our ad word for word, it sends a message that you’ve not put in the work to deliver authentic info on your guild. My thoughts…

Hey there,

Did you end up finding a guild?

We are rebuilding our roster heading into SL. Looking for heals and DPS. Drop me a line on Bnet if you would like. Corrupt#11776

Hello there! Are ya still looking for a raid guild? We’re actually looking for you! Well, not specifically you by name but definitely by description. I think you’d be a great fit with us.

Tichondrius

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Heroic Ny’alotha: 12/12
Mythic Ny’alotha: 2/12

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.
Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.
Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds. If you’d like to speak in person here’s some contact names and numbers! =)

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - Azul#1414

Hey there! My guild is Efficient on Stormrage and we’re looking to add one more healer to our roster for Shadowlands. We’re 12/12M currently, our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 8pm-11pm EST. If you want to chat, feel free to message me at Karma#12379

I have noticed that a decent amount of these replies didn’t read your post that well and just found this as an excuse to post their lengthy guild ad. I think my group hits most of your requests/needs so I’ll just cut straight to the chase.

We raid on Saturday 9pm-12am and Sunday: 9pm-11:30pm EST. We are on the alliance (Sargeras). The group consists of mature and mostly veteran raiders but the group itself is new. Our goal is to get AOTC for each tier and then to have fun while farming heroic. We are not a min-maxing group so you could bring any healing class and pick any covenant that you desire. I know you said you like to optimize so if you decide to pick the BiS class/covenant combo, that is 100% up to you.

The only thing I can’t promise/deliver on is the mythic+ keys. I personally plan on running them and might make nights for them but I don’t know how far we will be pushing those yet.

If this sounds appealing, message me on bnet (AwesomeAaron#1807) and we can chat. If not, no problem! I wish you luck in the Shadowlands :slight_smile:

@Drugdog Even your response is a copy paste… so original. Interested party beware.