Mod - please delete this

For the Horde? Sylvanas for president 2020 anyone? Just sayin…

Ew, nein. Anduin or bust!
(Also, we looooooooooove Critters! Come join us! :heart_eyes: :game_die:)

Applied via in game, would like to speak with one of you about joining the bonfire.
Chingasos#11492

• Edited to include I’m Ally.
1 Like

Applied via in game, would like to speak with one of you about joining the bonfire.
Chingasos#11492

1 Like

Glad to have you aboard!

And guess who got a server first completely by accident? If you said us, you’re right.
WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Only Shadow Order could manage a server first by doing stuff in the most backwards way possible. :rofl:

1 Like

Hi, currently on stormrage unguilded but looking to try and rekindle my love for Wow. Looking for a family based guild that doesnt allow all the harsh crap in todays day and age. Darknight#1220

1 Like

We somehow managed to down heroic N’zoth and are 12/12 heroic now! SAY WHAT?
…then we wiped on trash in a fresh heroic.
In case you ever wanted a true insight into Shadow Order, there you go. ^.^

1 Like

This guild sounds like my type of guild. I’ve tried to catch you online Tula but havn’t had luck yet (my schedules been funky). I like a guild with people who do things like talk, and run stuff together.
Ya’ll sound great. I’m newly returned to KT after a hiatus and it’s been lonely so far.

1 Like

Glad you were finally able to catch me online! Welcome to Shadow Order!

We are again recruiting “Shadow Order” we do m+ and raid normal and heroic. we don’t mind if your inexperienced or looking to take your first steps into M+ or raids we are happy to help. Most important is no drama and be nice to others in and out of guild.