MM hunters have made random BGs, solo shuff, leveling BGs, and RBGs so miserable

God I can’t wait for DF so this extremely brainless spec can stop making casual content miserable

7 Likes

u say that… watch blizzard give us a 4% dmg buff.

lol

3 Likes

Wait why are we assuming MM won’t be super annoying in DF?

2 Likes

remove camo problem solved

There will always be a really strong and annoying class/spec to deal with, just gotta make due even though it sucks. Eventually they will receive nerfs/changes and something new will fill the spot.

Noooooooooooooo! Camo stays.

2 Likes

its the strongest ability for hunters having the option to open from stealth.
op hunter stuff in order of stronk:
camo
track humans
marking stealth
so many traps
conq shot

i would even say give back the dispel to a random chance from arcane shot again.

Just fury warrior any hunters into the dirt.

It’s just extremely good MM hunters like me that dominate. :wink: I’ve went 52-0 in randoms with 5m+ damage

1 Like

mm cant compete very well at AWC.
what’s next need buff

Maybe the increased radius of trick shoot and radius of binding trap will help

Exactly. The true big brains play beast master.

You honestly think hunters (all hunters) aren’t getting massive buffs with the new talent system? You poor naive soul. Blizzard’s true goal is to make playing non-hunters so miserable that eventually all casual PVP is only hunter verse hunter.

2 Likes

Not dealing with hunter damage because they don’t do well in a tournament is bad for business.

The class needs to lose double tap and camo and adjust other damage abilities.

The problem is simple. They’re so easy and so OP that we find BG’s having 7-8 of them or sometimes even more.

That’s rediculous.

2 Likes

I got just got out of a WSG on my shaman that had 6 hunters on the other team GY farming. I like wow but as soon as a remotely decent pvp mmo comes along I’m gone.

Sure I could just annihilate people on my own hunter but it’s boring. They don’t even stand a chance. Farming on hunters or being farmed by hunters…total yawnfest either way.

3 Likes

i love this spec. i have so many funny clips of me literally 2 shotting people who choose to chase me

it feels like im bringing a gun to a knife fight srs

only played the class for about 3 weeks and already had a 51-0 game in wintergrasp. its just insane what THIS SPEC can do. sitting 60 yards in the back just chunking peoples HP bars… getting KBs is just so easy for this spec. like i just simply would have a way harder time getting so many easy KBs on other specs

That’s because Hunter has always been designed for the lowest common denominator in the player base.

make doooo

That’s fine for pve but it’s incredibly toxic in pvp.

What do those stats do for you though?

I like when 3 or 4 are on my team. Some are pretty good flag ninjas.

Remember when people thought Convocation of Elements was broken I dont.