MM Hunter LF Weekday Mythic

Hello!

As the title says I am a 3/10M MM Hunter looking for a new mythic progression guild. I have sub 10% experience on Inerva and Sunking as well. I’m a very mechanically oriented player, I focus on watching fight mechanics before staring at damage meters because that is how bosses die. I also enjoy doing keys, pushed around 3k io in 8.3 and have had KSM for a while this tier as well.

I’m only able to make weekday raids anytime after 8pm EST. Server doesn’t matter much, willing to transfer for the right guild. Looking for horde only at this time!

Above all else I’m looking for a community that I look forward to logging in and raiding with. I always take constructive feedback and learn from it to become a better raider but I’m not looking for a raid group that’s toxic and elitist. It’s just a game and I want to have fun while killing boss pixels with people I enjoy, that’s all!

If you think I may be a good fit for your guild please leave your info below and I’ll be in touch. Thanks for reading this far, look forward to talking with you all!

1 Like

Hi Amadia! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello Amadia!

Pillow Fort is a 10/10 Heroic guild on Mal’Ganis and we are mostly an EST group of individuals that raid Tues/Thurs @8PM EST-11PM EST and do M+ actively as some of our players do have KSM already! We are very active in Discord as well and play other games as a community pretty often. If this is something that intrigues you, please message me in discord @Corey#8854 or on battlnet @Holyhow#1277.

If you’re a little flexible, we check every other box for you.

We raided and cleared all end-game content from 2008-2017 and came back with a strong core for Shadowlands, looking for a few DPS.

Resurrected - Sargeras Alliance 6/10M
Raids Sunday & Monday, 7:30pm - 11:30pm CST

Add me in Discord for a quicker response: Rydia#0707

Hey we would like to add a strong Hunter to the group.

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

(5/10M) (Tichondrius, Horde) is a 2-night Mythic raiding guild focused on achieving Cutting Edge in patch 9.1 and pushing as far as we can during 9.0.5. We have achieved 5/10M while being about 10 weeks behind everyone else. We are confident we will earn CE in 9.1.

Who we are:

We are a group of like-minded raiders with the goal of earning CE each tier in Shadowlands.
We have a full mythic roster locked and loaded.
Most of us parse blue+ with some oranges/pinks in Heroics and we look for similar rankings in our Trials.

Who we need:

Excellent raiders who are hungry for CE progression for next tier. Off-tanks and other specs for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.
Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well. AOTC + 2/10M are a minimum to be considered. We look for players with at least a 220 equipped item level.
Players who are knowledgeable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.
Please have a high quality microphone with little background noise when talking. We want to provide a distraction-free environment so all raiders can be focused on their rotation and the boss fights.

Composition:
We are actively recruiting…
High Priority Specs:

Aff Lock
Fire Mage
MM Hunter

Medium Priority:

Unholy DK

Our plan:

Push as far as we can into CN Mythic (CE is the goal) and prepare for CE progression in 9.1.
Most importantly, have fun doing it! We pay to play this game, we don’t put up with any BS that we don’t have to. No drama, no toxicity or elitism. Just the guys hanging out in raid and having a good time slaying these dragons.

Schedule (6 hours per week for progression):

Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time. Invites out at 7:45. We do not waste any time waiting around, we pull at 8.
Sundays 8-11pm eastern time (optional, farm content)

Contact (I respond fast!):

Co-GM (Discord, preferred): Stage#0001
We are happy to provide kill videos if requested, if that helps you make your decision as to whether you want to raid with us.

Elusive

Alexstrasza

10/10h - 5/10m

Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)

Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.

We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently we are on Articifer (6% lowest pull) . We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.

2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.

3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.

4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.

5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer or GM. Thankyou.

GM

Discord: TheRealRyan#1044

Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer

Discord: Jester27908#6385

Bnet: Carigit#1110

Hey there, if Alliance isn’t an issue and times/days work out we would like to add a Hunter onto our core as we have none at the moment!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST - as of writing this we are 10/10H and 6/10M with a few attempts on Council.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hi! My guild is Frauds – Zul’jin and we are 9/10 M on Sire progression (getting into phase 3). Our second raid team, which you would probably be interested in, is 3/10 and progging Inerva. They raid Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:00 ET. If these times work for you and you are interested in joining our team, please reach out to me on discord - Avare#2045. Have a good one!

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting a ranged dps and a healer (and we current have zero hunters on our raid roster). We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow, currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein right now ourselves), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets discuss. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord). Hopefully we can talk.

“Resurgence” Of Bleeding Hollow. is 10/10H 5/10M Recruitment. Resto Shaman Resto Druid - Hunter Mage!!

We are a group a CE raiders who have been raiding together, some since classic, Ranging from hardcore to semi.
We pride ourselves with structure, and being able to complete content all while having fun!

What we expect from any raider new or old:

• motivated to research class/encounters
  • verbal in raid setting
  • takes criticism well

What you can expect from us:

• A drama free guild
  • experienced leaders in many aspects of the game
  • Fair system, favoritism highly discouraged
  • Guild pays for flasks pots Repairs gems Enchants Food runes!

Raid days / times : Wed,Thurs 8-11pm EST.

Thebanger#11932
Sya#11409

Loktar is a horde guild on Hyjal-PST that is currently recruiting for Shadowlands. We are a group of experienced players focused on completing all levels of raid content. Our goal is to make that push to CE while maintaining a 2 day a week raid schedule.

Causal players are also welcome!

Schedule (all times are pacific time)

• Mythic Raid: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Heroic Raid: Fridays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Current Raid Progression

• 4/10M CN
  • 10/10H CN
  • 10/10N CN
  • 10/12M NYA
  • 12/12H NYA

Current Recruitment Needs
(If your class/role is not listed as needed, feel free to contact us if you consider yourself an exceptional player!)

Mythic Raid Recruitment

• DPS: Ranged. (Moonkin, mage, hunter, Ele Shaman)
  • Healers: Resto Shaman / Mistweaver

Raid Requirements

• Be ready to always give 100%.
  • Be knowledgeable about your class and your role(s) within the encounters.
  • Be prepared: repaired, gemmed, enchanted, flasks … and yes, we pre-pot.
  • Use Discord to communicate. You don’t have to talk but you do need to listen.
  • Raid attendance is important to us. Members are asked to inform us ahead of time if they will be late/miss raid.

Interested in joining us?
Contact Kahon (Kohnan#1790) to learn more.

Thank you!