MM Hunter LF guild wanting to push into mythic

422MM hunter LF guild wanting to push into mythic - raider . io/ characters/us/stormrage/Koraliine

Want an environment where people are focused on empowering the raid, not solely themselves. Looking for est evenings, ideally tue/wed or wed/thu

Koralina#0550 or Xeno#13637 btag

Hey there Kora,

We are currently recruiting strong dps for our push to kill aotc and start mythic prog in the next week or so, Ill leave my info below and hope to chat soon!

Hey Koraliine,

Fully Torked (full guild post here), is a 8/9H Sunday 6-9pm pdt guild on Kil’Jaeden. We are looking for more raiders to fill up our roster so we can push mythic raid.

If you’re interested, take a look our guild post and reach out to our recruitment officer (Bnet: Djpaulydbro#1101 or Discord: Deadrush#6667) or me (Bnet: Cavemann#1115 or Discord: Cavemann6#0006).

Hello Koraliine,

Those of us at Legal Risk Management> (H) Illidan are ready to represent you. 9/9N 8/9H https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Legal%20Risk%20Management. We are a new CE oriented mythic guild looking for players to join us! Raid times: T/W 8:30PM-11:30PM CST.

If you’re interested please reach out to me. Also available on disc @ flub#2175.

We currently raid Tue/thur 8 - 11 CST, not sure if that would work for you but let me know on discord Disbeliever#1140. We are 8/9 H atm, looking to get into mythic content soon, we are just short a few raiders for a full nonpug roster.

Still evaluating my options - Thank you!