MM hunter LF 2 day Mythic guild

Hello I’m looking for a fun mythic guild that raids between 730p est - 1130p est. Also interested in M+. Transferring isn’t a problem after trialing ofc. Staying Horde though.

Guild and Server: Prideful - Mal’Ganis

Requirements: Previous Mythic Raid experience, dedication to progression, good attitude

Application: prideful.gg/wow/

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10pm CST

Current Progression: 9/10H Castle Nathria

Recruitment Contact(s): JoshSmile#4014 (discord) or Fiveoh#3143 (discord)

We are 8/10 H looking to start into mythic hopefully the week after this week. We are We are looking to clear 8/10 on Wednesday and try to get Sire down or atleast to the looking for 3 Strong DPS (MM Hunter, Afflic Lock, UH DK Pref) and an Rsham/HPriest. point we know we will down him on Thursday. We raid 8-11 Central, Wed/Thurs on Horde Thrall-US. We have a few players who are top 50 in their class for M+ and we really look to progress and clear content. We are not elitest but we do expect people to constantly try and improve by gearing and improving rotation etc. Let me know if you would be interested in clearing heroic with us on Wednesday to see how the group is. We also RBG/offraid (normal/heroic clear) on the weekends. Lots of M+ as well. Hit me up for some more info.

Bnet- Papadapalas#11124
Discord- Papadapalas#7324

Can also hit up Snugzz-Thrall he is probably on since he has no job!

Really looking for:
DPS
MM Hunter (would take BM as long as you perform well enough to progre

Check us out, we are always looking for people.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-710h-lf-tankhealers/812387

Rejex is a mythic raiding Horde guild on Arthas recruiting for Shadowlands PvE content. The raiding team was created in the middle of 8.3 and we stopped at 10/12M (CE was in sights if we knew SL would be delayed). We are currently 10/10 N CN and 8/10H CN. The core group is looking for ranged DPS.

We raid twice a week WED/THURS 7:00 to 10:00 EST

Don’t hesitate to communicate with Poopdollar#1617 or Svester#11268 on BNET

Or

Poopdollar#6583 and Svester#7164 on Discord.

Absolute Devastation is a putting together a team for weekend raiding and mythic plus, run by a mature group of experienced players. We have been playing since late BC with a heavy PvE focus with various guilds. Our main focus will be on pushing for AOTC each tier. We also regularly push mythic plus keys each week for high iLvl chest gear. Currently we are looking for all classes and roles for a core team. Raid times are 8-11 EST, Friday and Saturday.

Our experience: Raid lead is 10/10 on both Normal and Heroic Nathria with 2/10 in Mythic Nathria, all other officers have heroic experience. All core team members are expected to know their class in raid and mythic plus settings and show up prepared with raid materials. Pots/Flasks/Food will be provided where possible.

Most of all we want this to be a relaxing environment that can push content. It is expected that you will be able to play at a competitive level and you may be asked to sit if you are consistently under-performing. We are a strict adult only guild, and it is expected all members will behave in an appropriate and mature manner.

We understand life is more important that WoW and will work around scheduling conflicts where possible and reasonable. Last minute cancellation due to emergencies is obviously understandable, but please let us know as soon as you can as a courtesy to your fellow raiders.

Please reach out to one of our officers on Bnet to apply:

Soronar#1215 – Guild lead/Healing Officer
TerraArcanum#1856 – Raid leader/Officer
Beezy#2846 - Officer
Zale#1744 - Officer

Still keeping options open!

Hey there Brawl, we’re looking to add another strong hunter to our roster and I think we would be a good fit!
Our times are ever so slightly off what you’re looking for, but if they do work I’d love to have the opportunity to discuss joining with you.
I’ll leave our bit of spam info below for your consideration, reach out any time if you’d like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-910h/775831

Storm is a Horde mythic raiding guild located on Area 52 US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes. The guild is now located on Area 52.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore as our ultimate goal is a cutting edge achievement each tier. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts. Raid spots are earned by each member and we do not recruit for the bench.

We aim to achieve a cutting edge achievement each tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-

Main Raids: Tue / Wed 8:30p-11:30p (ET)(SERVER)

Optional: Thurs / Mon 8:30p-11:30p (ET)(SERVER)

-Recruitment Needs-

Tank: Closed

Melee: Any

Ranged: Any

Healer: Any

-Shadowlands Progression-

Castle Nathria - 10/10N 9/10H

-BFA Progression-

Ny’alotha, the Waking City - 12/12M (CE)

The Eternal Palace - 7/8M

Crucible of Storms - 2/2H

Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9M (CE)

Uldir, Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-

Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)

Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M

Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)

Trial of Valor - 2/3M

Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

-Raiding Requirements-

18 years of age or older

Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord voice chat

Previous Mythic Raiding Experience

Consistent Main Raid Attendance

Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution

Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid

-Application Process-

requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://discord.gg/hDme4BF

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Valid Contact Points-

Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM

Panhu#0477 (Discord)

Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer

Rynzler#2573 (Discord)

Irosamm#1160 (BNET) - Officer

deppyst#1948 (BNET) - Officer

deppy_st#0956 (Discord) - Officer

Guild and Server: Prideful - Mal’Ganis

Needs: Tank, Unholy DK, Marksmanship Hunter, Affliction Warlock, and any other Exceptional DPS!

Requirements: Previous Mythic Raid experience, dedication to progression, good attitude

Application: prideful.gg/wow/

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10pm CST

Current Progression: 10/10H Castle Nathria

Recruitment Contact(s): JoshSmile#4014 (discord) or Fiveoh#3143 (discord)

Bump still looking

For your consideration! We are organizing heroic pugs during our normal raiding hours until we build up a proper mythic roster. I understand this may not be what you’re looking for in the immediate term, but you’re welcome to tag along and see how you like our raiding atmosphere nevertheless. No strings attached! :smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

Hey Brawl!

Need a pumping hunter like yourself. If interested reach out - Nexerus#1964

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/were-boolin-baby-110-m-2-day-raiding/697953

Levios#1714, 2 day raiding guild in search of hunter. If you can make 8-12 est times.

Hey there, Insomnia on Thrall is looking for ranged DPS. We raid Tues/Thurs 8PM EST- 11 PM EST. We are currently 6/10 H.

We are a solid core of people looking to rebuild our team. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla, and quite a few of us have been together in one guild or another for a while as well. If you are interested in being a part of rebuilding our raiding core this tier to push into CE for tier 2 please feel free to reach out Raearia#1312.

Hi Brawl,

Its Mine I Licked It raids 8-11 EST twice a week and is currently 2/10M and 10/10H. We are, however, Alliance. If that’s a deal breaker, no problem, but I will drop the copy pasta below in case you are willing to consider Alliance.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Elemental Shaman (with Resto Offspec)
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer:
Priest
Shaman

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https:// forms. gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6 (remove spaces)

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Hey there! We are currently recruiting a Hunter for a core spot!
Here is our recruitment post.
Feel free to reach out and hope to talk to you soon!