MM Hunter DPS LF CE guild

My guild has disbanded and I am currently LF a guild with the goal of getting CE. 218 ilvl, 1331 IO (since that matters), and come prepared weekly.
Please reply here and I’ll give my bnet/discord user once it’s needed.
I have 10/10 H exp

Hello Seiko, my guild is 3/10M, we raid 3 times a week Tue-Wed-Thur from 7:30 to 10:30pm est.

Let me know if that interest you, if it does contact me on discord Soleios#0001

< Death and Purples > is a mythic progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment, aimed at high end progression. Our goal is to successfully achieve Cutting Edge content every tier, without compromising our community and the enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive. Our memes are on fire. Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

Progress: N: 10/10, H: 10/10, M: 1/10
Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)
Loot Distribution: Loot Council
Recruitment needs:

Off Healer: (DPS that can flex into a healer spot if needed)
DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, Unholy DK, Rogue
All exceptional players will be considered!

ALSO we are recruiting for a Normal/Heroic Team on Saturdays 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)
Saturday raids aim for fun at a less stressful level.
If interested and at least 185ilv please hit us up, as we are recruiting EVERYTHING!!

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too. Super active Discord sever, social events every week, Mythic +, PvP, and more!

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

talex490#11500
SlySylo#1391
Lilythia#1898
Or, apply at www.deathandpurples .com

Thank you for reading!
We look forward to slaying dragons and sharing memes with you.
DAP Guild Management

Hey Seiko,

I’m the GM of . We are 10/10 H, 1/10 M, but honestly haven’t touched M at all so we expect to be 4/10 or 5/10 within the coming weeks.

We raid on Fridays and Saturdays, from 9 PM to 1 AM EST. Please reach out to me if you’re interested as we definitely need Hunters (I’m the only one currently).

Churchie#5374 on Discord
Churchie#11139 on BNet

Howdy Seiko!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use a hunter.

About us:

We are Inefficient, a semi-hard core raiding guild on Area 52. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live outside of WoW.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Progression:

Heroic CN: 10/10

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. 95% attendance is expected of all raiders. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, preparedness, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Seiko,

I’m the GM of . We are a 10/10 H, 1/10 M guild that raids on Fridays and Saturdays, 9 PM to 1 AM EST.

Please reach out to me on Discord @ Churchie#5374 or BNet Churchie#11139 if you want to talk.

Eternal Rise is a established guild formed 7 months ago on Area-52 and is lead by long term CE players. Our goal is to be a semi-hardcore CE guild without the extensive raid days or alt requirements. Outside of raid times we are active by doing m+ and pvp, we have a great friendly social community. We are looking for more like-minded players that have the ability and drive to do what it takes to achieve Cutting Edge each tier. Recruiting only select classes below at this time. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Castle Nathria 3/10M 10/10H
Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting:

Priest-Disc/Shadow
Warrior
Warlock
Hunter
Druid-Balance

Contact Info
Bnet: Grace#1550
Discord: Grace#9631
Guild Master/Recruiter

Hello Seiko,

We, Reformed Gamers, are a CE minded, mythic progressing guild on Area-52. Currently 2/10M with a two night a week schedule, raiding on Tuesday + Wednesday from 8-11 PM EST. Currently looking to add a Hunter to the raid team, so would love to speak with ya.

Please feel free to contact me at any of the below so discuss further:

Area-52: Discodon
Bnet: Surefive#1790
Discord: Carrero#5435

TILTED (H) A’52
Currently 4/10m 10/10h
Raid t,w,t midnight to 3am est.
Looking for solid dps, swing to push ce with us. Goals for the guild are ce every tier and would like to push top 150 us by end of expansion. If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our recruitment officers.
Btags
Blurred#11239
pailos#1956
Biln#11275
Blindgervee#1196

hi there

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 mythic we are hoping to clear heroic content in the next week or two.

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS to fill the raid. If you are not geared dont worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info