MM AoE talent suggestion

MM had a very satisfying AoE rotation in Legion in form of Multi-Shot into a mass Marked Shot, and it was so fun to use in AoE. My idea for a talent is to bring this back somehow in the form of Arcane Shot becomming the Marked Shot ability (ish).

Marking Targets;
Your auto shots have a chance to cause your next Multi-Shot to apply Marked Target and your next Arcane Shot now hits all Marked Targets.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Yes … I miss legion mm hunter being able to have no aoe caps doing insane damage felt soo good.

I too really had fun with Legion MM AE.

That said it’s kinda fun being able to toss in a pair of explosive shots by pressing Multi-shot, Volley, or Death chakrams.

I mean, if I were to bring something back straight from Legion for the fun of it, it’d probably just be Piercing Shot.

• …Ideally with some Power Shot-esque knockback for the extra visual oomph.

My main concern with something like a mass Marked Shot is that it’s generators would essentially just be that of Trick Shots, and the two would seem likely to compete as spenders for those procs.

At best I could imagine maybe inverting Trick Shots so that the usual spenders (plus Arcane Shot) become generators for an empowered Marked Shot?

As a choice node with Bombardment, such that each enemy ricocheted to by Trick Shots gets Marked and your Arcane Shot then hits them all for partial damage to secondary targets could also work… I guess? Idk, it just doesn’t really seem like the niche is especially open right now.