<Mithril Heart Brigade> now recruiting all levels and classes

Hi Friends!

Who We Are

Mithril Heart Brigade is a a newly founded women-run guild created with the idea of building a space where those who do not tolerate racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia or transphobia can play amongst like-minded individuals. A place where we can all chat and form groups and friendships without fear of being shot down or ridiculed for being ourselves or standing up for defending others. This is a place for those who want to contribute to a space free of toxicity and have a good time in the process. Also, we are super cute with a great fashion sense.

Future Plans

MHB is very recently founded, 2 days ago as of 5/15/2020 so we are very young and looking to fill our roster with more rad people. We are currently accepting all classes and levels. The atmosphere is very casual right now but we would love to see an organized pvp group or raid.

We are currently working on setting up our guild bank, running dungeons, equipping members for their adventures and planning many fun guild events weekly!

Contact Tawanda, Broomhilda, Mooificent, Ukra, Choparella, Mardina in game for invites or more information or @ Tawanda#4660 or Karabola#0148 on discord

Looking forward to meeting you!

Only if I can be Charlie and y’all are my angel’s that go on missions for me.