Mistweaver returning for 8.2 - looking for mythic progression

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to read my post. As a former recruiter for a few top 100 guilds I truly appreciate you!

About Me:
I am a 36 year old guy who’s been playing this game since launch. I’ve been the recruiter, Raid leader, GM, and main tank of a few different top 100 - 200 US guilds. I’ve been raiding off and on since molten core. I recently quit my career so ill probably no-life it for 8.2.

What you can expect:
I am a dedicated player. I will pick apart my logs after every raid and compare myself to others in my class to see where i can improve. I usually spend a couple hours a day in a pug heroic practicing/learning the fights and improving my awareness and muscle memory. I always come prepared whether its knowledge of the encounter or consumables. I’m also on the PTR learning the new systems so i can streamline gearing and itemization.

What I’m looking for:
[Horde only]
Mythic raiding guild obviously. Honestly I just want to have fun with the game again. I want to play with people that I actually enjoy logging on to play with; people I play other games with after raid time. Your progression does need to be fairly decent otherwise you’re going to bleed members and not be stable. I am looking for a home so stability is very important. Being somewhat inviting and welcoming is good. I don’t want to transfer and have the entire guild ignore me b/c I’m the new guy.

Available times:
7pm - midnight EST
Sunday - Thursday
If you don’t exactly fall within those times but you’re close I’ll consider it.

BFA:
When BFA launched I joined a new guild that was more talk than skill. I was playing priest in Uldir but after a few weeks the guild imploded due to poor leadership. His name is Wãrmachine. Feel free to look up my Uldir logs. They wont be the greatest because the guild was bad. I haven’t played since Uldir so my gear will be very far behind but with the catch up system in 8.2 that shouldn’t be an issue.

bnet: warmachine#1364

Thanks again for taking the time to read my post. I know it’s a lot.