Mistweaver Monk LF Mythic raiding guild

– I am willing to server transfer (currently on Area-52 Horde) –

Hello,

I am looking for a guild that pushes mythic level content in need of a great healer. I am able and ready to raid 2-4 nights a week, any nights, ideally around 7-11pm EST.

What I bring to the raid

• Desire to push Cutting Edge content

• Exceptional knowledge of my class

• Situational awareness

• Knowledge of the fights before coming to raid

• Highly adaptable gameplay

• Good attitude and able to take criticism

I am a great team player that is constantly looking for ways to improve my gameplay and I am confident that I will be a great asset to the raid. I hope that I can find a long term home with a group that I enjoy playing with!

I have logs to provide on request.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Overdew

Battlenet ID: xModen#1308

Hello add me on discord I would love to tell you more about us and our progression. I know that your Horde so I am not sure if you would be willing to swap to allanice as well.
is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras (8/8H EP 4/8)
About Us:
Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are a small tight knit guild that considers each other more like family. We have an active discord and mythic+ community. We pride ourselves on our community and laid back environment. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. In the future we plan to be a cutting edge guild and are looking for long term raiders with these same attributes. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance.
Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)
Requirements:
All raiders are expected to:
• Complete at least 1 +10 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables.

Attendance:
We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add one of our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord: Celesaris#7924

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Our spots are competitive :slight_smile: Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hey Overdew

I sent you a friend request as I cant find your logs but thought I’d post some spam anyway :slight_smile:

Progression: 7/8 Mythic Eternal Palace 9/9 Mythic BOD
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: Wed/Th/Mon 8:00-11 Server (Central US)
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Web: discord.gg/gqd23J5
Me: Btag: Rowin#1764 Discord: Rowin#3099(most important)

are you looking for something on weekends sat/sun 7-10pm est?