Mistweaver Monk LF AOTC/Mythic Guild

Hey all,
Thanks for looking at my post. I prefer to keep things short and sweet, so I’ll continue the trend here. I’m looking to main Mistweaver throughout 10.1. I’m looking for a guild that raids between the hours of 930PM to 230AM EST. Not looking to raid that entire time block; however, that’s my availability most days throughout the week.

A strong discord community is a must. I enjoy getting off work and chatting with other guildies. Be it while we are farming high keys, or playing different games and just chatting.

My history of the game has been on and off. I started playing at the end of MoP/Start of legion. I played religiously and got every character to max, and geared, before the end of the expansion. Unfortunately BFA and SL were complete duds so I took a hiatus. With how amazing DF has been thus far, I haven’t stopped playing.

I’m looking for a group that is pushing mythic and other high end content. Just a group of people trying to clear content without killings themselves. I will say I prioritize dungeons and the experience with other guildies, over the mythic raid, as dungeons are my preference. I have logs upon request, please leave your discord info below and I’ll reach out. Thank you!

Hey Jasonasano,
Lets chat. I think youd be a good fit.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression 8/8H

Needs
Healer
Dps: Warrior, Spriest, Dk, Monk

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey! Divine Esports is located on Stormrage and is actively rebuilding our raid team for 10.1.

Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST

Active adult guild who enjoy pushing high level content and mythic+.

Contact for further details!
Discord: Tyrue#1556
Brag: Tyrue#1545

Hello, unfortunately your raid times don’t line up with my availability. Thank you though.

Would like to discuss. Please reach out on discord Cadberry#1969

Hello Jason,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 8/8H 2/8M T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a Horde guild on Area-52, also open to cross faction in 10.1!

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST
  • Alt Raids on Friday around 9PM EST

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd#9243 (Recruitment)
  • Heru#9082 (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

<Serenìty> is a cross-faction guild, formerly of [How to Train your Dragon (Alliance)] & [Horde Immortal (Hoard)]. Bring players together from both sides who have raided and played together for several expansions.

We strive to become a progressive Mythic Raiding guild, while achieving AOTC as fast as possible as our standard and to continue our mainstay as a higher-end guild in our realm cluster [Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, Thunderlord, Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar].

Under new and familiar faces of our community, we are looking to expand our family with new members who are interested in progressive content, whether that is M+, raiding or PvP. We value and appreciate all skilled individuals and clusters of friends, who value dedication to all forms of content. We are more than welcoming to help anyone motivated to strive, develop, and learn, gearing up their characters and fine-tuning their gameplay.

We offer several options for both Weekday and Weekend Raiding. Two different groups on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, one focused on Mythic Prog and the other AOTC driven. We also offer an AOTC group on the Weekend, Saturday and Sunday.

Our current main raid times are:
-Tuesday: 7:30-10:30 Central (DST).
-Wednesday: 7:00-10:00 Central (DST).
-Weekends: 7:00-11:00 Central (DST)

Thank you for reading! If you have a general interest in inquiring about joining our community to develop in M+, raiding, or just a new place to hang your hat - we encourage you to reach out on Discord to either myself, Kugia(Kugia#9299), or Sol (RoadhouseSK#4509).

Thank you for your interest, but this time does not line up with my availability.