Mistweaver monk 3/8 Mythic EP looking for new home

As title says MW monk looking for new place to call home. Open to all days except Tuesday and Thursday. Thank you for your time

Heya Artful,

Would like to consider your MW for our 4 of 8 raid guild, drop me a line!

Here’s the basic guild spiel:

Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US
Team: The Swarm
Raid Times: Sun/Mon 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Current Expac Progression: 4/8M EP, CE Uldir, CE BfD

The Swarm is a cutting-edge focused team which still emphasizes community and enjoyment above all else. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a high level. More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

Thanks added you to Bnet

[Got Kicked] on the realm Area 52;
Alt Night -heroic mode- (trials required but raiders optional): Tuesday 9-12EST.
Progression Night 1: (trials and raiders required): Wednesday 9-12EST.
Progression Night 2: (trials and raiders required): Thursday 9-12EST.
We are a very non-professional guild that likes to screw around with each other between pulls. We get serious during the fights, but its a fun community, and there are usually people running 10+ keys every night. Willing to train raiders, but we prefer you already have AOTC. 420+ ilvl required for alt night and 430+ for mythic progression nights. We use discord.
Add me @ Mogol#1484 if interested!

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

will be in touch ty