Mistweaver LF raiding guild (Alliance)

Hello,

I am a former Mythic Raider, I have experience clearing all heroic in all three raids this expansion and a good portion of mythic bosses as well. I tend to heal more often than dps but I can do both. I achieved Keystone Hero in Season 3 so I also enjoy doing Mythic +. I have a chill personality and I am a 33 year old father that has been raiding since TBC.

I am looking for more of a Heroic raiding guild now with people that may enjoy doing Mythic +, I do not feel like putting in the amount of hours I did in the past to be a Mythic Raider. I am just coming back after about 3/4 months break.

If any of this seems to match up with your guild please drop me a message with your details and ill get back ASAP.

Hey Bartacuz! I think your description matches us perfectly! You’ll notice in our post I talk a lot about mythic progression. However, for the rest of Season 4 we are just clearing heroic of each fated raid, we may kill the first couple easy bosses on mythic when we have 20, and extra time after clearing the full heroic instance.

See more info here, including my Btag and Discord. Would love to chat more!