Mistweaver lf guild

I took a break from wow around the end of BFA Raid, I killed mythic mecha and then just got overwhelmed with work and had to put something aside, recently my job has changed and Im able to raid again so that’s my story
Btag- Joni#1351
420 ilvl neck is at 50 but i’m working on that now and have alot of story ap to collect still.
I have cutting edge ghuun and in bfa raid 7/9 mythic kills

Hello there! My guild is looking for more members/raiders. We are a casual laid back guild that likes to have fun but still get things done. We focus on AotC, run m+ through out the week, fun runs/achieve runs weekly, some wpvp, bgs and other activities as well. Raid days are fri/sat 6-9 pst. If this sounds like the place for you add me on btag so we can chat some more :slight_smile: Hera#1937

GL and cheers!

Hey Aezlea,

Hysteria 4/8M
We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 4/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

Any healer but shaman
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093