Mistweaver hotfix in the works -- April 21

Not entirely true. At some point you had to stop using the GCD for Rem in favor of more TP/BoK’s so that you could sustain your EnvM’s. Once you had EnvM’s blanketed on all of your raid, the rest of the fight was solely prioritized on maximizing the amount of RSK’s you did, which meant not casting any further healing spells.

hence my point of that guy not actually playing the build. You 100% needed the haste to play the build which he said he didn’t have. Who cares doesn’t matter because the build is gone and over. Gear is wasted and will not be used again. I already switched to being WW main.

2 Likes

Yes and no. Once you were able to get a env blanket out then you’d start replacing those env casts with renewing mist to get more hots out. If you look on the logs they have 100k hps from rem itself clearly they pressed the button but it was after envs were out

I told you people this over and over. You get all your hots on each person in the raid. That is 20 essence fonts / EM / REM. You would than spam Rising sun kick to keep them up. It is that simple. You could have almost everything up and going 30sec into the fight

None of this should come to any surprise. The build is going to be viable still but its not going to completely dominate the healing scene. Have you guys seen some of the parses from Mythic? A MW sustained 422k Hps on Mythic Maut. The next class that was not a MW to parse on that fight was an Rdruid at spot #51 and the druid pulled 240k HPS. That is the issue. The same thing happened to the Glimmer of Light for Paladin’s

Pretty sure they gutted it, not viable at this point. Playing EF is better now, why are the even making nerfing changes this extreme so late in the xpac.

well that’s a bit of an ignorant thing to say now isnt it, it would take a bit less than 3 minutes without any IT to get 20 rems out

Rising mist is completely viable after this nerf, it just went from doing anywhere around 40 to 90% of your healing (depending on your corruption luck) to a more balanced contribution of 15 to 20%, which is still pretty good for a single talent, and considering that Upwelling basically contributes to around 10% of your healing on average, it shows the talent will be competitive and picked whenever you can make use of it.

You get almost all 20 EM up before the 30sec mark + your ReM that are needed to proc misty. Also get essence font if you even decide to use that.

Look at logs then, cause you’re still saying incorrect stuff

Imagine actually being dense enough to think you can get all 20 EnvM’s up + ReM’s before the 30s timer when you have to actively use several of those GCD’s for TP/BoK into RSK after your first TFT phase so your EnvM’s don’t fall off.

Sounds to me like you didn’t actually play this build either.

How long have you been playing?

Still not a valid comparison - completely different play styles. One introducing a large amount of non-direct heal gcds. Increasing the talents output covers for those changed abilities.

Still an issue though.

I’m sad to see it nerfed because I was enjoying it in keys and only just got my first good corruption for it a few days ago. Obviously both the vivify cleave and enveloping healing needed nerfing but I would have preferred they did it like they did with glimmer and capped them. Will have to see if the changes still do ok numbers. If not then I’m parking my monk until shadow lands because any other monk build is boring.

2 Likes

Fistweaving viable?

That’s illegal.

3 Likes

Wont let me add links. Just add wsrcraftlogs infront

reports/1aJYtA7MznkFZ9wV#fight=12&type=healing&options=8

Numbers like those are the reason. Those numbers are pretty much on every single fight on mythic. Doind 800k hps.

That is way to much of an outlier.

Good news kinda!

1 Like

They obviously need to change something. Both the enveloping mist and vivify cleave do too much hps but I’m glad they are taking a moment to think about it instead of just wacking it with the nerf bat until it goes away.

An easy fix is to increase the cast time of enveloping mist. With the build you hard cast enveloping mist and every TFT you get is going to RSK to reset the CD.

Now saying that they should buff enveloping mist by increasing its healing or decreasing its mana cost for those who do not run the rising mist build.

test
</b<something