Missing World Quest Reward - Nathanos Blightcaller

I can’t give you a definitive answer, Saeber. I’m not a Developer. I can say they are looking into the situation and seeing what can be done.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue.

I logged back in on my rogue that did not get loot and the world quest was reset for me. Was able to get a dagger this time.

Yep! Just got word that the overall issue should be fixed and that for those who may not have received the weapon the quest should be reset.

2 Likes

I hope you can understand, coming back , wanting to play with your friends needing a weapon super bad so you can hang with their numbers. You get killed on Nathanos and wait 5 HOURS for it to be fixed, THEN YOUR THRALL DAMNED ARMS WARRIOR GETS A ONE HANDED SWORD WHAT IN THE LITERAL CHUCK.

lol certain specs getting the wrong weapon type is still not fixed?

I did the quest on my BM hunter and got the polearm. I opened a ticket only be told it was working as intended, even though it was patched less than an hour after I did it. I just checked and the world quest has not respawned. Can anything be done? US76073311, Durthica-Draenor.

I don’t know if I would say it was working entirely as intended. There was a fix to it earlier today, but we do not currently have a retroactive resolution for those who already received the reward. Our staff is unable to swap rewards in this situation.

3 Likes

Thanks. Will it at least respawn tomorrow or next week?

World boss loot is on a weekly schedule, so you’ll get another chance next Tuesday.

1 Like

Thank you.

I appreciate the many replies, I cant tell you how utterly disappointed I am with this. I looked forward to this so much and I got screwed not once but twice. How am I supposed to keep giving ya’ll money when you let me down at every turn.

yea same happened to me did quest die 2 secs b4 respawn cutscene and no weapon

If you didn’t receive anything I believe the quest should have reset for you, Sciondar.

1 Like

So those of us who dual wield and already got the wrong weapon are just out of luck then? This is only a 2 week event and 1 week is already shot because of this bug.
So we just get nothing, and we get to go into Shadowlands with a handicap vs those who happened to have made it in after the hotfix…

I expect more.

5 Likes

To be fair, it’s a weapon you’ll replace within a couple levels.

3 Likes

And may already replace with the drop next week.

2 Likes

So if a new player who is interested in getting into wow and shadowlands, someone the event is partially intended to cater to, got nothing they get their correct weapon. The player who got the wrong item gets what exactly?

So this is the type of event and support you want to put forth to entice new players? Or is this the type of hype/disappointment you want new players to expect from your events? Or are you saying that letting less then 1% of players get an additional item would threaten the health of the game?

None of those seem like a good presentation when you are effectively holding out your hand asking for new engagement.

Just so you know Vrakthris isn’t a dev or someone that can forward your feedback. If you want to offer feedback, post on General discussion, the devs do not come here to the support forums for such.

3 Likes