Missing "View Profile" Link - Patched!

Hey all,

Looks like a patch was pushed sometime since yesterday. I got my View Profile link and I’ve seen another report from one who got theirs as well.

For those who are missing the ability to view their profile (and are not set to hide it), try completely logging out of the forums and logging back in. If the log out/in doesn’t nudge it, try a forced browser cache reload and/or cache clear.

12 Likes

That did the trick.Logging out and then logging back in made the “View Profile” button reappear.
Thank You :smiley::woman_cartwheeling:

yep it worked for me as well.

Yay it worked!

I’m just trying to figure out how to view my armory lol.

check in your settings to make sure you don’t have your profile private.

it would be under preferences - interface - hide my public profile. if you have it turned on that hides the armory link. if it is public and you can’t see it, what Leviathan said worked for me. log out and back in.

That worked… Awesome Leviathan! Thank you.

Worked for me as well :). Didn’t even realize my “View Profile” button wasn’t showing until I checked.

Yeah I noticed the current helm I’m wearing is showing now. This is great! Thank you!

That’s part of another patch that went out a couple days ago. Glad to see that’s starting to resolve for people as well.

Thanks for the information.

:doughnut:

Worked. It said my password was bad, but logged me in anyway on the second try.
EDIT: It was a partial fix. I can see my own profile button now, but many others are still missing.

Giving this thread a little bump. Seems like I’m still seeing some people unsure about their profiles not showing, not knowing to log out out of the forums/log back in.

Those people need to log out of the forums as well. It’s on their side, not yours.

Thanks Darknesself!

I just want to highlight this!

1 Like