Missing thread

Thank you for the response. I will take your word for it and let rest and not appeal it.

8 Likes

And quote me everywhere, apparently. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Hope you don’t mind, what you said is good news to me.

Yeah, might be good for moderators to check that thread for personal insults and misinformation like them saying your quote means you’re adding btag to the forums in the future.

1 Like

I don’t. I just got a couple of notices and was like… O.o

Aye. That I understand. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I know this may seam like a silly question but when we link you like that… you get some kind of notification ya?

I know if I get quoted or linked in something I get a little updoot on my notifications thing. Was just curious :stuck_out_tongue:

And that answers that question LOL XD

Yes, it works the same for me.

I tend to creep on General Discussion when that happens. :smiley:

12 Likes

I suspect you may see many topics on the point of btags unless there’s some sort of formal declaration or announcement on you or your masters behalf.

2 Likes

I specifically said it does not mean they are doing that. Who is the one spreading misinformation?

Ah lol got you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That is very likely, and a civil discussion on the topic is generally fine. I think the last thread got a little out of hand.

4 Likes

That was my guess too :slight_smile:

Much mud was thrown and it got personal. Rather messy. If people just argue discuss the ideas instead that helps. What gets frustrating is people who misrepresent information (intentional or not) and continue to do so.

I don’t care if they go to Btags or a WoW forum ID. It is nice to see public statements that the team knows the shortcommings of the forums, and wants changes, if they can get them done.

14 Likes

This 100%. Even though the thread got removed there were many genuine discussions where some people who misunderstood BattleTags had their opinions changed. We even taught someone that they had RealID enabled and helped them disable it.

The frustration is absolutely with the bad faith actors who continue to spread misinformation intentionally or those who specifically do so while sock puppeting. Luckily one of them seemed to have been sanctioned.

12 Likes

While I know this isn’t the place to further discuss this, many of us worked hard to keep our WoW character identities on the new forums. I’d hate to see that get erased. I’d rather see Btags underneath or just Btags under our names with limitations for flagging and liking.

Sorry, Vrak.

leaves quietly

4 Likes

Please keep this nonsense from here, especially if you have to resurrect a 2 month old thread.

7 Likes

This is not a feedback forum. If you want to give feedback on how the WoW forums are set up, you’ll want to do that on General Discussion or possibly here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/c/support-site-feedback/20

8 Likes

I’m not sure we need to fall into this sort of negative response. I understand this topic is old and not appropriate here, but we do try to keep it respectful.

1 Like

This is a peer to peer help desk. No one is playing moderator. We’re giving you the information you need to know so that you are heard.

You will not be heard here, because there are no devs or GMs here.

5 Likes

If you wish to continue the discussion of BattleTags on the forums, please contain it to the one thread

Stop bringing the topic across multiple threads

12 Likes