Missing quests and Scrapper

My wife and I are having issues since 8.1.5. The scrapper in Zandalari does not show up any longer nor does the new tools of the trade quest. She has a separate account and same issues. Help please! All add ons disabled and still no fix.

same… the scrapper is gone…

Finish the Zandalari Troll recruitment questline, if you are currently on that. I was missing the scrapper as well, and noticed that there were no players around either, so I guessed I was out of phase. Otherwise check your quests, it’s likely out of phase because of a zone specific quest you are on.

5 Likes

I should note that disabling addons does nothing if its a corrupted UI thats just putting a bandaid on the issue a proper UI reset is https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7549

1 Like

I’m missing many quests since I transferred to Horde to unlock Zandalari trolls so I can’t complete the zones to unlock allied race. I was able to complete the achievements on my other characters, but now unable to start the Blood gate questline. I’ve deleted quests, cleared my cache, restarted my computer. Any other recommendations people might have? I have tickets in, but been more than 27 hours and nothing back yet.