Missing hidden artifact transmog

Hi as title says i’m missing the hidden artifact in legion the fury warrior one, i am only missing the first skin you get once you unlock it, for some reason i only have the last skin the one you get from honour kills.
I have made a ticket but i had no help from the GM, can someone help me please?
I took screenshots but I get a error saying cant use links on here…

Yes I have it unlocked how else have I unlocked the honour kills version of it

When I go to the forge of odyn the first skin has a padlock and don’st work but the last skin works fine, I don’t know what is happening nor do I know how to explain this better… I do have the Hidden Potential achievement

UPDATE: Gm worked it out with me, if a mod can delete this thanks.

2 Likes

Do you have another spec’s hidden appearance unlocked on your Warrior? As in, have you unlocked Prot or Arms hidden appearance?

If so, and you have made progress towards their tint unlocks, then that would explain how you have the PVP tint for Fury unlocked without having the base hidden appearance.

That is working as intended.

3 Likes

yes I do the prot appearance as well

Wait how is that working as intended? Dont you need to unlock the base version first ?

Tints for other specs seem to be able to be unlocked once the criteria is met on the fully unlocked spec’s hidden appearance. I guess that the criteria is a class-wide unlock and not spec independent.

I have all 12 of the class Aritifacts, but I am still missing a few of the individual spec hidden appearances. For instance, my DK has the Frost hidden appearance unlocked but not the Blood or Unholy hidden appearances. However, she is able to use the tints she has unlocked on Frost on the other specs.

FROST

BLOOD

UNHOLY

2 Likes