Missing Gold and Bank Log Incorrect

Was directed to try and seek resolution here, as I originally posted this in Technical Support. I am on the Drak’Thul Realm where a merge between other servers was made today. Following today’s reset there seems to be an accounting issue with our Guild Bank’s starting and ending balance. We started the day at 3.509 Million Gold and for some reason we are now at 2.261 Million Gold without having made a withdrawal. In addition to this, the guild Money Log is not lining up with anything recent. It shows transactions from a month ago, and then 18 days, then 2 months ago out of order. This is a guild bank that only my Son(s) and I are members of. Somehow we are essentially missing around 1.3 Million gold and can not account for where this went. Please advise the best route to research this, as I have been through multiple areas of the ticket service and cannot find a path where this best fits for technical support. Will this resolve itself over time? Thank you

Probably seems like passing the buck, but you may also want to ask about this over on the Customer Support forum. Having this report here means QA can look into whether it’s a wide-spread issue (and, if it is, hopefully do something about it in short order) but to potentially have someone look into this as an individual occurrence the CSF guys might be better suited.

No worries, it has been passed around a few time between the different forums and appears there are now more affected parties. The last word I received was to provide a bit more detail here in the “Bug Forum” to see if a GM or someone could review and correct based on those details.

Here are a few screenshots of what I posted in my ticket:
#1 - 8/4/2020 @ 10:00pm (CST) when I noticed the huge amount of gold missing.
https://imgur.com/a/FemYGWc

The screen shot shows my TSM graph displaying the historical trend for the month (have been grinding pretty hard to get my son the Bruto). Logged out for the extended realm merger/maintenance at ~3.5M Gold. Came back to ~2.2M Gold. Checked with my son who is only other guild member, he states he has not accessed the bank. I check the money log, and as shown is no longer current/updated. It is not in chronological order either. I asked my son (Feralrocks in log) to deposit and withdraw 1 copper to see what happened in the log. You can see that transaction, but all others are much older. There should be very frequent deposits from early that morning and the days before, as I typically dump all sales out to clear my bags (Keeps me from binge spending as I have to think about it and take the money out of the bank). Those are not there.
#2 - 8/6/2020 @ 2:00pm (CST) Current time
https://imgur.com/a/Tzv17Aw

The other image is from today, which shows essentially the same view, with exception that now TSM is updated to show the missing money from the guild bank. I have been storing my money on my character for now the past two days, as I don’t want to change the balance of the GB any.

Still waiting on a ticket response (says 2 days typical wait time), but for now thought I would post more of what I have seen since there are more people having the same issue. There may be more that just have not noticed yet for whatever reason. I just happen to be really trying to get that mount prior to SL drop for my son… and this essentially wrecks that if not recovered as I don’t think I can make up the difference in time. Especially with how screwed up the market is due to the merger. Thanks for any help!