Missing characters on "Change Character" list

Only shows like 4 or 5 characters on the “Change Character” list. There’s like 40 missing. I can’t switch to the character I need to post on. This has been going on for days. CS can’t even confirm that they’re working on fixing it.

FIX THIS ALREADY!!

:poop: :poop: :poop:

2 Likes

Happening to me as well, only my lesser used characters are showing.

1 Like

this is also happening to me, in fact all my zul’jin characters are missing. Even under “My Realms”, zuljin isn’t even there.

My retail characters are missing from the forums. Only able to access Classic toons for the past few days.

I have almost 50 toons. I can only use this one to post on. WTB fix, please?

yea I seem to be having this bug as well, this character I’m posting on being one of them . . . not sure why I can post on her on my computer but if I try logging in via phone she and over half my characters are gone.

also if I go to change character on the forums she’ll be gone as the forum character selection is the same as the main site.

I’m also afflicted. Entire licenses are missing all their retail characters.

This is still broken. Fix it already!!!

Can confirm, I’ve lost all access (forum and armoury wise) to my characters save two. This has been gong on for at least four days now.

1 Like

Tried changing my password like the blue post said and also logged out/back in a hundred times and no difference. Also tried mobile and 2 different web browsers… :\

I have this same problem as well, keep in mind I play in EU, and the only reason you even know I have this problem is that I made this char on the US.

For me the US are working fine, and I don’t even have an active sub, while the EU (forum exclusively) doesn’t let me log any char, only shows the battle tag really.

Even the wow armory has the same symptom, us lets me log my char, eu has only my real name on it.

Still broken. Please address this.

I’m having the same issue. Only 5 of my 21 characters are showing.

1 Like

This is still broken.

Please fix.

The CS forum green texter said it would be fixed with Tuesday maintenance. It is not fixed.

:poop:

1 Like

Yup, still an issue.
Expected to be rectified on maintenance, but no…

Mine is jacked as well, FIX THIS

We believe this issue to be resolved.