<Misfits and Maniacs> 9/9H AOTC Guild LF a Healer Moving Into Season 4

Looking to get in on that Normal raid so i can learn what i’m doing

2 Likes

hey Ozmeros, we would love to have you! you can get a hold of me here: Discord Jaydyn#5655 and we can get you into the guild for the run this weekend!

Currently looking for a couple of solid Ranged DPS to fill out our Heroic team roster. Weekly Heroic and Normal clears. Saturday nights we clear N in about an hour and then do an old Mythic raid for Transmogs. M+ and guild events as welll. Come check us out!

Still searching for a solid ranged dps to trial for our H raid team. We are still running our chill/casual alt N raid on Saturdays as well. Good people - good fun!

Would love to see another Ranged dps to Join us and round out our team for this and next season. We run plenty of keys and have worked hard to make this guild one you can be proud of being a part of.

1 Like

We are in need of a couple of solid Ranged dps to fill out our roster for S4. Fun, chill AOTC guild with M+ and various guild events. Come check us out!

W/TH 7:30p-10:00p EST =D

Updated post - still need a few ranged DPS AND a solid Shaman/Druid/Evoker healer. S4 is just around the corner - so come check us out =D

Season 4 is on its way and we could use a solid Shaman/Druid/Evoker healer to round out our H raid team. Chill group, drama free, guild events, M+ and more. Hit me up!

Jaydyn#5655

What do we offer?
Heroic Raiding? :white_check_mark:
Normal Raiding? :white_check_mark:
M+? :white_check_mark:
Casual/Alt Friendly? :white_check_mark:
Guild Events? :white_check_mark:
Looking for a new home with a chill atmosphere moving into S4?
Come :white_check_mark: us out!

I need of a solid Monk/Shaman/Evoker healer for our H raid team.

Plenty of space for chill peeps for our N team as well. M+ and guild events too. S4 is almost here so come join us!