Misdirect - 9/11H- LFM for 2 Day AotC Raiding and More!

About Us

Misdirect is a heroic raiding guild that achieves AotC every tier. We are a tight knit group of big personalities with a lot of heart. We enjoy smashing through keystones and having a good time while downing bosses in raid. We are looking for similar minded individuals to help round out our roster. Come join the fun!

Days and Times

Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm EST

Raider Expectations

Attendance

Knowledge of the class you are playing

Openness to performance discussion

Required Addons

Discord

Exorsus Raid Tools

Progression
9/11 H, 11/11 N
AotC CN and SoD

Recruitment

We are currently openly recruiting DPS - ranged preferred.

Players of all backgrounds are welcome here. For heroic minded raiders, we achieve AotC every tier. We have a strong keystone core with multiple KSM’s in the guild, and are always running keys. In our downtime, you can usually find us hanging out in our guild discord and enjoying other games together.

Connect with us

Bnet- EllohEll#1488
Discord - EllohEll#9510

3 Likes

We are still looking for new guildies to play with.

Come for the raids. Stay for the lifelong friends you make.

We are always looking for more fun and friends.

We are recruiting one tank, healers, and a few more dps for our second group. This is a heroic minded group. Raids are Sun/Mon 9-11pm server.

We are 3/9 Mythic and recruiting for Eternal Palace!

We also have a Priest that you can confess ! (Bump)

Looking for a few more DPS to round out our roster!

Hi guys just saw ur post and wanted to say i am interested…
i just rerolled to a shaman and wanted to get back into raiding in this teir of raid…i have alot of exp in pass raiding from normal to heroic / some mythics, my Btag is
KROM:11173
hope to hear back ty

Hi! Sent you a bnet request!

I give this guild a perfect score of 5/7 and recommend anyone to join right now.

Recruiting one tank for heroic progression!

If you guys are still looking for a tank, I have a pally tank I would love to get into raiding again. I have raided in the past expac, but not recently. Willing to learn and put in the effort to get better.
iceycoldream#1243 is my btag.

link to my armory.

thanks in advance

Looking for a backup tank and all dps welcome for heroic progression! Life unfortunately has got in the way and we’ve lost a couple of our key players. If you’re looking for a chill place to call home, definitely give us a shout!

You’re welcome to whisper me in-game or through my bnet Jess#1560 if you have any questions or would like to trial with us.

Our co-gm is also available: ElllohElll#1798.

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 9-11pm server

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Bumping for the weekend and before everyone plays Classic. We’d love to have some new friends!

still need a tank?

Ya we haven’t had any bites on tank yet. Out of curiosity would you have a dps offspec as well?

Recruiting all roles for heroic raiding and keystones!

Looking for a 2 night per week raid team? You found it. We raid 9p-11p just two nights a week and still get AOTC! If you’re looking to raid, and giving up just 2 hours on Tues and Thursday Sounds like a win, then this should be your new home. Contact an officer today. Feel free to add me to your battle net list if you have questions. Nytis#1984

Guild is AOTC Eternal Palace. Waiting on title and op edit.

How do I sign up?

1 Like